Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsEngland's under 90kg north qualifier 2011: events & athletes

England's under 90kg north qualifier 2011: events & athletes

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

im gonna take a punt .... yea, most of em probably do .... keep workin hard shane , its your moment ...your perfect moment
shanejer
Cheque and form sent first class today, I better get prepping : )
Mine was posted yesterday. See you all there guys
athlete list updated 2-2-2011
MrSmall
Is that punk b**ch Bryce not doing it?

And what happened to pocket rocket Lee, not to be?
shanejer
A question for bob!!!!

How many qualify for ESM? Is it top 4 or will it change depending on the amount of athletes competing?

kisses xx
I'm hoping top 12?
kev said:I'm hoping top 12?

Top 20 I hope lol I might just scrape in then
shanejer
my little ginger friend Kevin, you will qualify my son! i have faith, you could do some serious f**king damage at englands if you did..

squat event and a deadlift event, 2 overhead events?? These events would make me cum in my pants if i were you!!
this is shaping up to be a VERY tough event to qualify for ESM in !! im kinda glad i did ESM and BSM last year as qualification this year wont be luck ...it will be hard hard work !!!

however, 4 places is plenty to shoot for !!!
MrSmall

however, 4 places is plenty to shoot for !!!

If your name is Shane, Kev, Macca or Pagan!
c**ts, the lot of them.
I'll be the eddie the eagle of the strongman world lol not much good but fun to watch me try : )
MrSmall
Gra_Bul said:I'll be the eddie the eagle of the strongman world lol not much good but fun to watch me try : )

That was my role I thought.
Gra_Bul said:I'll be the eddie the eagle of the strongman world lol not much good but fun to watch me try : )

Don't listen smalls.

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsEngland's under 90kg north qualifier 2011: events & athletes
Return to top View Desktop Site