Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsEvents for Scotland's Strongest Man Qualifier 2011

Events for Scotland's Strongest Man Qualifier 2011

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

davycummings said:
Yeah, I plan to be there. I think Neil could be persuaded if the Deadlift is not an eliminator.
Only crossed the 280 deadlift the other night, thought I better since you usually need a rep at it Happy Should be ok with the car (I hope) Is it standard height?

Could be tempted, but really need to know what dates I'll be in hospital and recovery so it could be too soon if there no eliminator then that could work.
nitemairs
biggreigbroon said:my heart sank when i saw this post i would spew at fingals finger and medley but the rest would be ok for me i supposeAngry

Get your name down BGB, u will be ready
no straps on the dead, after 60m farmers, and a wheelbarrow load, that is gonna be tough on the grip!
looks good
martinb said:no straps on the dead, after 60m farmers, and a wheelbarrow load, that is gonna be tough on the grip!

Hook Grip!!!
BigKen said:
Hook Grip!!!

on which one?

or all of them?
On whatever you need to do it on!! Grin
BigKen said:On whatever you need to do it on!! Grin

its the fact that that farmers are bottles that will make them hard

I'd never done bottle farmers until I went to the Barnard castle event, 120 for 40m, thought it'd be a breeze, I failed miserably at around 30m!
I know exactly what you mean, I had only done them a few times when I first started training at Markinch. Went to NEC in May, was doing 160k for 10m on our farmers in 10s, didn't finish the course with the 160k bottles.
its not so bad for me as I have no real thighs for them to bash against, guys like lee will suffer, haha
biggreigbroon
martinb said:its not so bad for me as I have no real thighs for them to bash against, guys like lee will suffer, haha

will be givin that a go at is tomarrow
Overall I think the events look awesome.
the bottles are horrible i think i will use the big thigh exuse for not finishing lol.
rottie said:the bottles are horrible i think i will use the big thigh exuse for not finishing lol.

Sounds good to me mate!!

Events are good for you, looking forward to seeing how the Rottweiler does! The NEC show should be a good 'warm up' for the finals too bro!!
rottie said:the bottles are horrible i think i will use the big thigh exuse for not finishing lol.

Sounds like a plan. My girly little hands is also part of my excuse. May as well get it in early Happy

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsEvents for Scotland's Strongest Man Qualifier 2011
Return to top View Desktop Site