Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshit800lbs RAW ATG SQUAT... WTF!

800lbs RAW ATG SQUAT... WTF!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Icepick said:
Why do you care so much, you're sounding like a green-eyed insecure hater who is jealous of the attention this lad is getting.

Do you ever post anything positive??
fatter_tomorrow
[IMG]http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/8113/010haters.jpg[/IMG]
Post Edited: 12.09.2010 @ 21:04 PM by Icepick
Steve said:
Why should it be reasonable to expect somebody who posts youtube vidoes claiming to be the strongest junior in the World to back up their claims in real competition.

Who care for gym lifts. Any one can claim what they want, at the end of the day, numbers don't lie. But smalls seems to be hating the love the americans are showing this lad, of course it all hyperbole but each to their own.
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
Do you ever post anything positive??

congratulations, another meaningless addition to your post count.
Icepick said:
congratulations, another meaningless addition to your post count.

I'm sure your post count represents bags of wit and helpful information. I must keep missing your best bits.
blah, now we get to the same f**king situation than with Matt Griff - give endless amount of empty warnings to guys who just cant keep out of it like icepick - and then in the end ban them after years of s**t talking and ignoring the warnings, and then mods will get s**t from it, and some c**t will open a thread demanding reinstatement of the said person, another prick will post about it to all possible threads - and if they were reinstated, they would just continue the same s**t despite clearly promising not to...

In other words, f**king go on icepick, be a perpetrual c**t if you want to!

regards,
joni, the tyrant
Joni said:blah, now we get to the same f**king situation than with Matt Griff - give endless amount of empty warnings to guys who just cant keep out of it like icepick - and then in the end ban them after years of s**t talking and ignoring the warnings, and then mods will get s**t from it, and some c**t will open a thread demanding reinstatement of the said person, another prick will post about it to all possible threads - and if they were reinstated, they would just continue the same s**t despite clearly promising not to...

In other words, f**king go on icepick, be a perpetrual c**t if you want to!

regards,
joni, the tyrant

Don't see how my recent posts have constitute a breach of rules, I got a message from Rob da Gawd and have since tone it down. Mattgriff was a recluse and never obeyed Rob da Gawd, so he was banned.
MrSmall
Icepick said:
Why do you care so much, you're sounding like a green-eyed insecure hater who is jealous of the attention this lad is getting.

Well that's not my intention at all, I don't mind the attention. Just with this Broz gym guys they have worldwide fame because they post online training videos, which is ok, but people get the wrong impression about the world's best weightlifters because they put up big numbers. I've seen people bringing up this guy in discussion about alltime great weightlifters, current and past, and its a bit silly really.

I snatched 62.5 today, first time trying, I am DESTINED for greatness, why would I be insecure??? Grin
MrSmall said:
Well that's not my intention at all, I don't mind the attention. Just with this Broz gym guys they have worldwide fame because they post online training videos, which is ok, but people get the wrong impression about the world's best weightlifters because they put up big numbers. I've seen people bringing up this guy in discussion about alltime great weightlifters, current and past, and its a bit silly really.
I snatched 62.5 today, first time trying, I am DESTINED for greatness, why would I be insecure??? Grin

well truthfully, I have never head of this guy until today. You gotta lean to just ignore the Americans. They do the same with their multiply powerlifters that never compete outside of backyard meets.
MrSmall
Post Edited: 12.09.2010 @ 21:36 PM by MrSmall
Icepick said:
well truthfully, I have never head of this guy until today. You gotta lean to just ignore the Americans. They do the same with their multiply powerlifters that never compete outside of backyard meets.

Probably a good comparison!
No doubt they are strong guys though.
MrSmall said:

Means f**k all until you do it on the platform Wink Grin
Icepick said:
Don't see how my recent posts have constitute a breach of rules

I keep wondering why you're here, because you don't seem to like anyone. Every post I've read of yours has appeared negative. Just my opinion. I'm going to shut up now before I get in trouble.
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
I keep wondering why you're here, because you don't seem to like anyone. Every post I've read of yours has appeared negative. Just my opinion. I'm going to shut up now before I get in trouble.

I often wonder why you posts so much?
Doesnt make posts to attack others though, i think Waynes question is a legit one and been wondering about this same f**king mystery myself but then realise that it takes all kinds to make a world.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshit800lbs RAW ATG SQUAT... WTF!
Return to top View Desktop Site