Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitAnyone watch the documentary about the 2 crazy Swedish twins last night?

Anyone watch the documentary about the 2 crazy Swedish twins last night?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Powergirl44 said:
Cheers for that, im working to hard to look it up, you took yer time though answering did you have to look it up too...

lol I took my time because I'm working too and being sneaky on my iPhone when the shops quiet. I had to look it up a couple of years ago, I was pleasantly surprised to see the word had resurfaced!
JC said:
I've always had positive experiences with the police TBH
Got chased and bailed into a riot van in Blackpool one night, tried to goad the 3 coppers inside into t**tiing me with their trunctions (I dont know why, I was smashed lol!), but they were actually very pleasant too me......no rough house tactics at all

agreed, but as soon as critisism is made, people get chewed up in agression

x2 re positive experiences
Post Edited: 12.08.2010 @ 16:51 PM by Tom_Martin
I'd hazzard a guess that col Austin doesn't actually hate the police force but is parodying an often heard sentament for the affect of winding people up
Col Austin on a wind-up, really Confused

I think I almost bit a few times - apologies to all Grin
Col_Austin
1369phil said:
I think I almost bit a few times - apologies to all Grin

The Police apologizing??? Eek
No just me - I in no way represent the opinions of any organisation, past or present. Any compliments or humility cannot be attributed to said organisation or organisations.

Nice avatar by the way
Tom_Martin said:I'd hazzard a guess that col Austin doesn't actually hate the police force but is parodying an often heard sentament for the affect of winding people up

youre not one of nathans alter egos are you tom? Eek
Col_Austin
1369phil said:
I in no way represent the opinions of any organisation, past or present. Any compliments or humility cannot be attributed to said organisation or organisations.

I thought I could smell bacon! Now you sound like that arse-covering rozzer who described Sabina Eriksson as simply being 'a bit odd'.
WILLSAN said:
youre not one of nathans alter egos are you tom? Eek

No, I'm far more ripped.
I said:
No, I'm far more ripped.

and better at 18" deadlift
Col_Austin said:
I thought I could smell bacon! Now you sound like that arse-covering rozzer who described Sabina Eriksson as simply being 'a bit odd'.

Your powers of deduction are clearly as good in front of the computer as they are in front of the telly.
Tom_Martin said:
and better at 18" deadlift

worse weighted dip 1RM though amirite?
WILLSAN said:
worse weighted dip 1RM though amirite?

Most likely. Better weighted pull up though.
All coppers are bas***ds!
Chuggington said:All coppers are bas***ds!

The only people that REALLY think this are usually scum that found themselves in a disagreeable position with the law, through no one's fault but their own.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitAnyone watch the documentary about the 2 crazy Swedish twins last night?
Return to top View Desktop Site