Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsSevern Valley U 105kg comp with England wild card for winner.

Severn Valley U 105kg comp with England wild card for winner.

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Competition database entry found for this thread: Severn valley under 105kg. (20-06-2010)

cougarman
Post Edited: 01.06.2010 @ 18:48 PM by cougarman
OK people i need to see forms back to me and entry fees paid so far i have 2 people paid up Will and Kye. Joni is no longer doing it what about all the other 105 no one want to win a wild card to England.

For a form Send me a e-mail wheyconsortium@hotmail.com or pm yours.
CHESTER
Toby still in ?
CHESTER
This is 1 of the best comps in the country lads.
Get ur names down .
CHESTER said:This is 1 of the best comps in the country lads.
Get ur names down .

i can second that.

Sorry had to pull out due to what happened yesterday at inbetweeners, gutted (but only very little lol!)
Forms are being sent off today, last strongman comp for a while, better start training the weaknesses loading, conans, duck walk Unhappy Roll-Eyes
Just to be able to compete against the mighty bull again I will do this

That will have to be at Englands now so get that Wildcard!
4 people for the 105 ?? drop it mike
stoneman said:4 people for the 105 ?? drop it mike

thought some of my boys would do this but

danny just lost his job

ben slipped disc

john rudgard?

i guess toby will be pissed off if he does not get a chance for the "golden ticket"
if this runs with any less than 8 or so I would question whether its worthy of a spot at the finals tbh. just my opinion...
WILLSAN said:if this runs with any less than 8 or so I would question whether its worthy of a spot at the finals tbh. just my opinion...

and give the place to runner up at inbetweeners?

to be fair any of the top 5 (apart from olly) are worthy of a place
jt said:

i guess toby will be pissed off if he does not get a chance for the "golden ticket"

He could have done the inbetweeners comp though couldnt he?Wink

I think theres a few more that should do this, I would have thought maybe Damo, Sam, Jamie, Olly, Danny Fieldhouse and maybe Traps?
I agree that the comp shouldnt go ahead if there isnt a good amount of people wanting to do it
The really annoying thing is that 105s complain there arent enough 105 comps about and when theres one put on hardly any put there name down

GET YOUR NAMES DOWN Grin
JohnMarsden said:The really annoying thing is that 105s complain there arent enough 105 comps about and when theres one put on hardly any put there name down

GET YOUR NAMES DOWN Grin

same every year mate !!
jt said:
to be fair any of the top 5 (apart from olly) are worthy of a place

Thanks JT mate, appreciate it Grin

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsSevern Valley U 105kg comp with England wild card for winner.
Return to top View Desktop Site