Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitFat Pete is outraged

Fat Pete is outraged

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Post Edited: 04.11.2007 @ 10:48 AM
Peter stop teasing us. Get your f**king journal on here, you know it makes sense.
Originally posted by Tony...
Peter stop teasing us. Get your f**king journal on here, you know it makes sense.

Tony, please f**k off, can't you see I'm outragedHappy
Funnily enough due to the medium of internet I am unable to see anything. In the future please make use of an outraged themed smiley.
Originally posted by Fatpete...
please f**k off

Thats why we love you, you DVD leaving in the carpark fat f**k. You're just so politeGrin
Someone left a dvd in the car park. What makes you think it was me, you de-loading, chip leaving, scone refusing c**t. You left the replacement dvd somewhere it shouldn't have been on Saturday, so as Dibble like to say, you have previous.

And didn't you once return a series of 24 with a disc missing because YOU had LEFT IT in the player.
you de-loading, chip leaving, scone refusing c**t.
That made nme laugh out loudGrin
You left the replacement dvd somewhere it shouldn't have been on Saturday

Because subconsiously I knew that it wasnt really yours. It's not my fault if you throw your s**t around in the car park and lose it
Originally posted by Tony...
Funnily enough due to the medium of internet I am unable to see anything. In the future please make use of an outraged themed smiley.

Will this do ?Angry This Sugden after all. They only have 11 smileys
Will this do ?Angry This Sugden after all. They only have 11 smileys

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9682/sugdensmileyvp5.jpg
Excellent, can't wait for number 12

By a strange coincidence your finger is at the same angle as my erection, when standing, on a Friday night. You couldn't make it up could you ?
By a strange coincidence your finger is at the same angle as my erection, when standing, on a Friday night.

I'm not getting into any 'size' debate.Embarassed
Best not to, that finger looks to be as long as the diagonal of your head. I'm confused again
Which one of you two drowns first again?

Smiley number 12:
http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/Whiterabbit89/th_middle...
Titch, you talented bas***d

I drown first. always
Today could be the day... the birth of another journal.... the whole of Sugden awaits...

.....Will he? .....Won't he?

Only time will tell.
i hope so, then we can work on getting phil nosko over, and i will have no need to visit mt anymore

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitFat Pete is outraged
Return to top View Desktop Site