Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumNutritionAt work...

At work...

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Villa_Ste
t b hoest namo, i tend t av the same problem, way 2 much between 4pm n bed. i usually av my dinner at 4 then a shake, then gym, then a shake about 6.30 then steak at 9 then porridge at 10 then sum peanut butter on toast at 11. I find i can eat more late on. N true my stomachs feeling it 2
nuts, i still drug free for the moment so my demand for food is not too high, but i tend to find with carbs they fill u up and the levels of nutrient intakes declines as they not too nutritious, but if u scoff a handfull of some unsalted nuts every 15mins or so, it gives u alot of calories and alot of protein and u enter a state where u can keep eating like that all day.
2 apples
2 bannanas
2 chicken brests
2 sweet potatoes
some veg
tin of srdines
500g pot of yoghurt
and plenty of green tea
This is me back under a different cover (Namo) a number of months later and this thread is still going! Good stuff.
Oat-so-simple!

The constant consumption of flapjacks is causing issues.
I take chicken and rice (uncle Ben's express or Tilda!)to work and have just had a packet of rice and a large chicken breast. Will be having the same again later
Don't you have an issue with fat though?

I'm finding that eating flapjacks is causing me waist issues!
Whey/oat/milk shake
apple
banana
yogurt
Sandwiches
Can of Chicken in white sauce/Can of Chicken Stew
Microwavable rice
Bag of crisps
Chocolate bar
+toast at breaktime

I don't eat nearly enough though.
Sparrow said:
Can of Chicken in white sauce/Can of Chicken Stew

if you want something in a can you can just heat up quickly, the Stagg Chili is excellent and there's a few different types, the Dynamite Hot has a bit (well a lot) of a kick to it though.
Have about 20 tins of tuna in my locker, porridge and when i’m short on time breakfast bars fill the gap
Beard_Of_Iron said:
if you want something in a can you can just heat up quickly, the Stagg Chili is excellent and there's a few different types, the Dynamite Hot has a bit (well a lot) of a kick to it though.

tried this a few weeks ago couldnt get of the f**king toilet 4 hours

You are here: HomeForumNutritionAt work...
Return to top View Desktop Site