Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitGot a f**king parking ticket

Got a f**king parking ticket

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

honestly wayne dont pay the c**t or ill hunt u down and bring a tall person with me to slap you!!

you have two options(both include not paying)

you can either write/phone and tell them about the error and tell them your not paying. they will almost deffinately say to still have to. its bulls**t and they know it.

or just dont do anything which is wot ive dun twice. you will get a letter saying you now owe 70quid. dont do anything. then you will get a letter threatening court action if you dont pay. still dont do anything. you mite get one or two more letters repeating the above and then thats it. you wont hear f**k all again.

only pay and display car parks and police enforced tickets will persue a non payment ticket to point of court action.
Email sent!!
Good man, the ticket is void by the way I just asked a legally knowledgable mate. If they get shirty just ask for photographic evidence. And tell them that the reg number in the ticket is not that of your car. So go f**k someones goat. Or whatever more polite way you want to put it. Parking tickets are bulls**t anyway, a stealth tax on putting your car on road you already pay through the nose for.
personally i would pay just to avoid any potential hassle further down the line - couldnt be arsed all the drama for that amount of money.

Especially if i know i was in the wrong and just try to get out with a technicality.
Drama and fuss makes life interesting. If the man had battered an old lady then fair dues go to cop shop and ask for the cuffs to be put on. But this is a faceless victimless "crime". If you can get out of it then do it.
I haven't received a reply to my "I'm not paying" email yet!
No offence mate, but do we really need a running commentary on this?

Just tell us whether you end-up paying or not, yeah?
Voice_of_Reason said:No offence mate, but do we really need a running commentary on this?

Just tell us whether you end-up paying or not, yeah?

If it's boring you don't read it.
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
it's boring

I'm glad you agree with me.
VoR, just f**k off eh.
Voice_of_Reason said:
I'm glad you agree that im a t**t.

I think we all do pal.
Alright ladies, keep your Alans on. No need to be abusive.

I'll try and be positive:

Wayne, maybe you could tell us exactly where you parked, in order that none of us fall foul of a parking ticket too?

That would make this thread useful and informative, as well as more interesting.
Voice_of_Reason said:
That would make this thread useful and informative, as well as more interesting.

I'm not getting into a bickering match with you.

I started this thread because I wanted to know what people would do in my situation. Yes, admittedly it's a very mundane "situation". It has however stretched to 2 pages so far, so has generated SOME interest. Nobody is forcing you to read or contribute to this.

Go and start an "interesting" thread.
Voice_of_Reason said:
I'll try and be positive:

Forshame! Swayed by the masses!
MattGriff said:
Forshame! Swayed by the masses!

Good point actually.

Let me try and make it up to you.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitGot a f**king parking ticket
Return to top View Desktop Site