Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitVegetarians who murder insects etc

Vegetarians who murder insects etc

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

I am an insect with a low QI. I will follow captain.
Billytheold said:I am an insect with a low QI. I will follow captain.

Where did your friend Grasshopper go?
I train with him and many others at my strongman gym. He lost 17 pounds. He weighs about 175. Just deadlift ed 520 with ease. You see master, insects can produce as your brain was pondering. Very smart question.
John
I am not a vegie but I try not to kill anything,my kids are not veggie they kill insects all the time I ask why? They always say because creepy crawlies scare us.I think 80% of ppl are scarred 10% don't bother and the other 10% are the sadistic type that pull legs off spiders and burn ants with magnifying gasses.thus maybe control issues or refferd hatred off themselves,someone else,or lack of respect for any type of life.I love how a stupid question can bring up serious issus lol :-) :-) :-)
Wayne_Cowdrey said:I'm clueless when it comes to food preparation (did you read my 'Seaweed' thread?), so would more than likely cock it up.

I wish to try a little experiment. I'd like to have a little break from Sugden (not sure how long), just to see how much it improves. It might even go back to how good it was in the "good old days".

It's too late now. The damage has been done. All the best members have been driven away.
Sparrow said:
All the best members have been driven away.

I see you're still around Tongue
Sparrow said:
It's too late now. The damage has been done. All the best members have been driven away.

Sugden peaked at the fat kid thread. Castles must fall.
TravisFandango
Mr Wayne, how many other things have you ruined, or is it just Sugden?
Many things. Friendships, objects, a whole judo club (this was confirmed via questionnaire) Cool

I encountered a HUGE caterpillar today. I had no desire to murder it. Vid to follow.
There was a troublesome hoist in a strongman comp I did. Guess who was using it when it completely buggered up Cool
TravisFandango
How did you ruin the judo club?
I don't have to explain myself Wink
Hope this works. The uploading process didn't follow the usual pattern.

Can someone identify this? It was huge!
TravisFandango
I don't have to identify that.
I is a Zemarian Zeeman. He is related to Horton. Horton Hears a Who. Do you know what he said?

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitVegetarians who murder insects etc
Return to top View Desktop Site