Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSSM Accomadation - Clegg?

SSM Accomadation - Clegg?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

anyone know of any cheap accomadation close to where SSM is going to be held, i have looked at the travellodge which is £19 per night if i book early enough, anyone know of anywhere else?
it is no longer £19 per night as they are knobs
Carl said:
anyone know of any cheap accomadation close to where SSM is going to be held

Cleggies car park doesnt have many pot holes. There's no breakfast, beds, roof, TV or curtains, but I bet he'd do you a f**king great deal on a night rate.
little_a said:
Carl said:
anyone know of any cheap accomadation close to where SSM is going to be held

Cleggies car park doesnt have many pot holes. There's no breakfast, beds, roof, TV or curtains, but I bet he'd do you a f**king great deal on a night rate.

lmao true those pot holes are warm though and i think a few of them are hooked up to national grid so you could bring a microwave or a lamp i suppose
lol

whilst this is all very comical, i do need to book somewhere lol

i am going out saturday night aswell Happy
Carl said:
lol

whilst this is all very comical, i do need to book somewhere lol

i am going out saturday night aswell Happy

i think theres one very close to the gym although i think its a broffel or closed down other than that theres a travel lodge near the snipe in ashton not as close but more reliable look it up on google map should be able to find it
I can only really find what you can find through a google search because although i live here i have a house so not really ever looked for an hotel !!! if i fall out with the missus i just sleep at the gym ...

Travel lodge .. and a few other s**t hotels .. if you want fancy and a decent meal the night before try Manchester .. only 10 mins away ..

If you do stay in ashton get your arse down to Indian Ocean http://www.indianoceanonline.co.uk/restaurant/menu.asp its the bollox
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSSM Accomadation - Clegg?
Return to top View Desktop Site