Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsWatfords Strongest Man Novices under 105kg and Open Comp

Watfords Strongest Man Novices under 105kg and Open Comp

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

ellwood said:i was wondering is the fire engine pull with a harness or on a rope----thanks

We have both, an Arm over arm and a harness pull rope assisted, until we get the engine down we are not sure who gets what, engines will be empty of water though
mikeyleeroberts
Post Edited: 17.06.2012 @ 17:42 PM by mikeyleeroberts
Add me on the under 105 please

Mike roberts
Is it only guys from that area that are allowed to compete or have you got a space for an outsider?
Dolly said:Is it only guys from that area that are allowed to compete or have you got a space for an outsider?

open to all that want to travel here

Mike roberts got you down
Could you please put me down for the 105 and I'll get the form sent off
mikeyleeroberts
Ok thanks will down load a form and sort payment
Dolly said:Could you please put me down for the 105 and I'll get the form sent off

Done
Bulldog
Can you add me to the 105's please, Sam Neale Happy
mr4130
Can you add me to the 105s as well please, Mark Fowler
Mark & Sam added to 105s
im having a think. enter a comp 17kg under top weight? hum............
events look ok tho
ellwood
any room for a 51 year old first timer, i will probably come last, but am desperate to do a strongman before i am really past it. i will send form and cheque tomorrow if that is okay----thanks---steve ellwood under 105.
ellwood said:any room for a 51 year old first timer, i will probably come last, but am desperate to do a strongman before i am really past it. i will send form and cheque tomorrow if that is okay----thanks---steve ellwood under 105.

fabulous attitude !
ursus said:
fabulous attitude !

x2 good for you mate.
James26
EDCLARKE said:
x2 good for you mate.

Why dont you give it a go Ed? Plenty of time to build up the training towards it, plus you get to compete against Beefy. What could be more appealing? Grin

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsWatfords Strongest Man Novices under 105kg and Open Comp
Return to top View Desktop Site