REGISTER
 

Trying to train so hard that my turban falls off...

12345

NamonsterIcon...23-04-2010 @ 12:48 
Avatar
always trolling for a reaction
Member 753, 1280 posts
little_a said:

Learn to power clean naminder mate. You'll be beating them off with a s**tty stick. Better still compete at it. Jeff's hareem leave puddles in the warm up room when he's lifting, and thats just the blokesGrin


I don't know how to
tonyjb72Icon...23-04-2010 @ 12:49 
Avatar
abs by summer 2011? Experts opinions vary
Member 290, 2552 posts
I meant Littler knows the power of lemon freshness, not that he got my missus up the duffRoll-Eyes
little_aIcon...23-04-2010 @ 12:51 
Avatar
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14379 posts
Namonster said:
I don't know how to


get someone to show you. If you're Glasgow try Southside WLC and get Mr Cavanagh to show you how. Power cleans for crotch pot cooking every time mateWink
little_aIcon...23-04-2010 @ 12:52 
Avatar
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14379 posts
tonyjb72 said:I meant Littler knows the power of lemon freshness, not that he got my missus up the duffRoll-Eyes


Thinking about it though aren't you? If your kid can out squat you at 5YO will you be proud or worried?Eek
NamonsterIcon...23-04-2010 @ 13:05 
Avatar
always trolling for a reaction
Member 753, 1280 posts
little_a said:
get someone to show you. If you're Glasgow try Southside WLC and get Mr Cavanagh to show you how. Power cleans for crotch pot cooking every time mateWink


I've had Charlie Hamilton of Kilmarnock show me. Going back to him next week for more coaching.
NamonsterIcon...23-04-2010 @ 13:06 
Avatar
always trolling for a reaction
Member 753, 1280 posts
tonyjb72 said:I meant Littler knows the power of lemon freshness, not that he got my missus up the duffRoll-Eyes


What makes you so sure though?
little_aIcon...23-04-2010 @ 13:15 
Avatar
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14379 posts
Namonster said:
I've had Charlie Hamilton of Kilmarnock show me. Going back to him next week for more coaching.


Chips a top bloke. He'll make even you attractiveWink
NamonsterIcon...23-04-2010 @ 13:16 
Avatar
always trolling for a reaction
Member 753, 1280 posts
little_a said:
Chips a top bloke. He'll make even you attractiveWink


Lol. I think nothing can be done now.
thosebananasIcon...11-05-2010 @ 14:34 
Avatar
Trophy Hunter
Member 743, 3329 posts
SQ 230, BP 130, DL 300
660.0 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
where's all the training in this log? Get it sorted. Squats today - 5pm at strathy.

12345

© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions