REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 176 guests

THE PROTEIN WORKS™ - Latest news, product launches and special offers!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

TheProteinWorksIconTHE PROTEIN WORKS™ - Latest news, product launches and special offers!30-07-2013 @ 15:06 
Member 4701, 170 posts
Post Edited: 30.07.2013 @ 15:09 PM by TheProteinWorks
THE PROTEIN WORKS™ is the most innovative and talked about sports nutrition brand in the market place right now. We are a completely original and innovative with a vision to raise the bar in terms of product quality for all sports nutrition customers.

When it comes to the products, our philosophy comes down to three key principles, namely: PURE, PROVEN & PERSONAL.

Keep an eye on this thread for all the latest news, product launches, discounts and special offers.

Train hard Happy

TPW™
TheProteinWorksIconHALF PRICE TPW™ SUMMER PACK – 10 PRODUCTS DELIVERED FOR JUST £49.99!30-07-2013 @ 15:27 
Member 4701, 170 posts
The TPW™ Summer Pack is here... And even better, we’re launching it at HALF PRICE. That means for a very short time, you can get 10 awesome products delivered for just £49.99!

If you’re on the hunt for quality muscle mass the HALF PRICE SUMMER PACK is the one for you! Packed full of big-hitters such as the new Super Greens, Protein Pancake Mix, TPW™ 100% Whey Extreme and many more, it's sure to be a staple in a lot of supplement cupboards this summer!

Simply use the code ‘SUMMER50’ and get a cool 50% off this summer’s must-have sports nutrition pack. Offer ends midnight Wednesday 31st July or whilst promo stocks last, whichever is sooner.

Get yours now: http://bit.ly/13r089V
TheProteinWorksIconPAYDAY DEALS IS BACK! SAVE UP TO 15% ACROSS THE TPW™ RANGE!30-07-2013 @ 15:28 
Member 4701, 170 posts
PAYDAY DEALS is back and badder than ever! Probably the most innovative and exciting sports nutrition range on the market today is now yours for the taking! This is your chance to save big (up to a MASSIVE 15%) on everything. Simply add your products and pick the correct code, as below:

- 10% off when you spend £50 (code SAVE10)
- 12% off when you spend £75 (code SAVE12)
- 15% off when you spend £100 (code SAVE15)

Until midnight Wednesday 31st July 2013, you have exclusive discount access to our huge range of innovative products here at TPW™ Towers! With over 50 new products launched in the last 3 months alone, you can stock up with confidence that your workouts are going to be fuelled with the best sports nutrition money can buy. So, what are you waiting for?

Find out more here: http://bit.ly/13Gu1Y4
MarkIcon...30-07-2013 @ 16:27 
Member.
Member 2171, 1612 posts
Hi, what makes you original and innovative over all the other supplement brands out there at the moment?
TheProteinWorksIcon...30-07-2013 @ 16:51 
Member 4701, 170 posts
Mark said:Hi, what makes you original and innovative over all the other supplement brands out there at the moment?

Hi Mark - Great question and we get asked a lot! We can guarantee you the finest quality products and unparalleled value for money on the market today. Below are 15 reasons that make us different to the rest:

1) TPW™ never uses any fillers or thickeners in any of our products meaning all the ingredients contained within that formula are nutritionally functional and needed by the body. Check any competitor product and you may be surprised what else is in your product

2) TPW™ provides a full Protein Breakdown of all our formulas to give you full transparency so you know the exact proteins and how much of one is included. We urge you to demand the same from other companies who tend not to want to share this information

3) TPW™ provides up to date Certificates of Analysis with every one of our pure products and make it fully visible online to give you complete peace of mind regarding its quality

4) TPW™ uses all natural flavours and colours in every single product we sell. We believe it gives a better tasting shake. We guarantee you will notice the difference.

5) TPW™ uses HFL INFORMED SPORT® Accredited Suppliers across all our protein products

6) TPW™ uses only premium grade ingredients and invest heavily in testing potential ingredients before inclusion in our products

7) TPW™ provides a FREE scoop (and the correct, appropriate sized scoop) with every powder product we sell. No false economies here. The price you pay is the final price!

8) TPW™ produces all our formulas in-house which ensures we can oversee quality levels at every stage of the production and despatch process

9) TPW™ provides a Product Profile on the product page for every product which includes a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

10) TPW™ offers best in class customer support through the TPW Customer Care™ programme which means a fast and effective response to resolve any issues you may have

11) TPW™ uses letter friendly postage pill containers that have been designed to fit through letter boxes which means no more waiting to sign for a courier delivered package

12) TPW™ uses high quality, bespoke packaging to ensure all items arrive to you safely and in the condition they left our warehouse in

13) TPW™ works closely with all our couriers to identify and resolve delivery issues before you find out about it. We go the extra mile to make sure you receive your supplements on time

14) TPW™ doesn't charge for 'Out Of Area' deliveries, unlike other companies we don't believe it's right to charge extra for non-UK mainland areas

15) TPW™ offers a Saturday delivery at no extra charge
We hope you give us a try and we promise you won't look back.

Thanks
PAGANIcon...30-07-2013 @ 19:43 
I took about £4 out of Sooty's bottom
Member 685, 8719 posts
SQ 225, BP 150, DL 290
665.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
I'd just like to give this company a big thumbs up from me!

Flavours are awesome and customer service is second to non.I cocked up when placing my first order and their service team bent over backwards to sort things out. I will be ordering again this month.

Their rhubarb and custard flavoured whey is mental. I got a 500g sample bag , me and and Jnr nearly came to blows over who got the last serving.

Pete Hodgson if you're reading , their resealable bags actually work unlike some companies you have complained about on here.
VanillaGorillaIcon...30-07-2013 @ 19:49 
the UK's leading expert in bio mechanics
Member 1973, 7379 posts
Only just looked at this site. Looks good to me, especially with the discount. Shame I ordered 60 schnebs worth yesterday from elsewhere Grin

Next time, I try these Happy
General_illIcon...30-07-2013 @ 19:52 
3rd place Europes strongest man 2016 U90kg
Member 1239, 13275 posts
SQ 280, BP 155, DL 310
745.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
PAGAN said:I'd just like to give this company a big thumbs up from me!

Flavours are awesome and customer service is second to non.I cocked up when placing my first order and their service team bent over backwards to sort things out. I will be ordering again this month.

Their rhubarb and custard flavoured whey is mental. I got a 500g sample bag , me and and Jnr nearly came to blows over who got the last serving.

Pete Hodgson if you're reading , their resealable bags actually work unlike some companies you have complained about on here.

Good customer service is important.

And

As head ref of Dragons 5, your opinion is universally excepted as fact.
Ramsay777Icon...30-07-2013 @ 19:53 
Member 3942, 1107 posts
SQ 200, BP 160, DL 315
675.0 kgs @ 102kgs UnEq
Basically, what Pagan said!

Flavours are great, I've had the Lemon Cheesecake, Jaffa Cake, Choc Mint Brownie, Apple and Cinnamon, and the Cherry Bakewell - All have tasted awesome and mixed really well.

Got some of the apple iBCAA for during my workouts too, tasty.
PAGANIcon...30-07-2013 @ 20:00 
I took about £4 out of Sooty's bottom
Member 685, 8719 posts
SQ 225, BP 150, DL 290
665.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
General_ill said:
As head ref of Dragons 5, your opinion is universally excepted as fact.

Well at least until the bribe scandal hits the media...
OxmanIcon...30-07-2013 @ 20:36 
Likes tight rubber
Member 2981, 11067 posts
SQ 242.5, BP 192.5, DL 330
765.0 kgs @ 92.9kgs UnEq
Got my first order today, best whey I've ever had, flavour is so good its like a proper milkshake, converted from MaxiRaw now.

Caffeine pills were cheap too.
TheProteinWorksIcon...31-07-2013 @ 11:05 
Member 4701, 170 posts
PAGAN said:I'd just like to give this company a big thumbs up from me!

Hey PAGAN bud! We meet again! Massive thanks for taking the time to give us a shout out and warm welcome on Sugden. We hope to get you and a lot of the chaps on here nicely stocked up Happy
TheProteinWorksIcon...31-07-2013 @ 11:07 
Member 4701, 170 posts
Ramsay777 said:Basically, what Pagan said!

Flavours are great, I've had the Lemon Cheesecake, Jaffa Cake, Choc Mint Brownie, Apple and Cinnamon, and the Cherry Bakewell - All have tasted awesome and mixed really well.

Got some of the apple iBCAA for during my workouts too, tasty.

Thanks for bigging us up Ramsey777. It's great to see the positive response for our first day on Sugden.

Looks like you've tried some of the big-hitters. Have you managed to split them and pick a flavour? Still another 10 to try too Happy
TheProteinWorksIcon...31-07-2013 @ 11:10 
Member 4701, 170 posts
Oxman said:Got my first order today, best whey I've ever had, flavour is so good its like a proper milkshake, converted from MaxiRaw now.

Caffeine pills were cheap too.

Great to hear you've jumped on board and given us a shot. Much appreciated! That's exactly what we're going for with the whey, what flavour did you go for this time?
TheProteinWorksIcon...31-07-2013 @ 11:17 
Member 4701, 170 posts
Post Edited: 31.07.2013 @ 11:29 AM by TheProteinWorks
Just a polite nudge chaps, a couple of meaty TPW deals are coming to an end at midnight tonight!

Cash in with PAYDAY DEALS and save big across the most innovative range in sports nutrition.

- 10% off when you spend £50 (code SAVE10)
- 12% off when you spend £75 (code SAVE12)
- 15% off when you spend £100 (code SAVE15)

http://bit.ly/13Gu1Y4

And there's still a limited number of HALF PRICE TPW™ SUMMER PACK's remaining. Get 10 great products delivered for just £49.99 with the code 'SUMMER50'!

http://bit.ly/13r089V

For anyone looking to place a first order with us, you can also claim a FREE pouch of protein on us with any order over £10. A great way to try a new product/flavour. Just register an account with the referral code DH106 and a pop up will appear as you confirm your order.

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions