REGISTER
 
You are here: Home → Forum → General Bullshit → Smalls

Smalls

123

Wayne_CowdreyIconSmalls26-08-2015 @ 21:25 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22989 posts
Is he ever coming back, and are we still blaming him for s**t comp updates in his absence?
dannyboy73Icon...26-08-2015 @ 21:29 
Mask it or Casket !!
Member 4600, 8170 posts
SQ 240, BP 162.5, DL 255
657.5 kgs @ 90.5kgs UnEq
Or Tony Raw???

Ive also noticed that guest now vastly outnumber members...never used to be that way
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...27-08-2015 @ 22:30 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22989 posts
He doesn't like me much, but he's part of the Sugden furniture and should be around!

Also, Boar/Smalls banter is enjoyable.
RobboIcon...28-08-2015 @ 14:24 
Avatar
When I have enough cash, I get a deep tissue.
Member 465, 11029 posts
SQ 240, BP 175, DL 302.5
717.5 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
Boar - smalls banter was priceless

Smalls gone all serious on a weightlifting forum now I think.
FazcIcon...28-08-2015 @ 15:02 
Avatar
Sports an extremely muscular arse.
Member 38, 6253 posts
f**kin Smalls
slimsimIcon...28-08-2015 @ 16:30 
My asshole is not watertight.
Member 2926, 6051 posts
SQ 217.5, BP 107.5, DL 225
550.0 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
Robbo said:Boar - smalls banter was priceless


This!

I miss Smalls' input on here.
deleted2_20210523Icon...31-08-2015 @ 19:33 
Member 2606, 11453 posts
SQ 170, BP 117.5, DL 215
502.5 kgs @ 91.6kgs UnEq
deleted
WiegieboardIcon...31-08-2015 @ 19:34 
Avatar
as crimson as my last victims underclothing.....
Member 899, 11371 posts
SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190
502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
I liked smalls
McMuffin_GainsIcon...31-08-2015 @ 20:20 
Avatar
Help me rescue my Insulina.
Member 5366, 1090 posts
http://www.trainmanchester.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Sc...
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...06-10-2020 @ 13:48 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22989 posts
Bump!

Has anyone got any updates on what Smalls is up to these days?
jtIcon...06-10-2020 @ 14:47 
Avatar
old age traveller
Member 332, 8075 posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVdbR2u93z0

I think he is still trying to lift that sandbag somewhere in Cyprus.
BoarIcon...06-10-2020 @ 16:50 
Avatar
Nothing left in the tank.
Member 5, 25597 posts
Administrator
I used to see what smalls was up to by visiting his birds blog , but that doesnt seem to be a thing anymore , he hasnt been on FB for a few years , so they both may have got a great life going on and dont feel any need to broadcast any part of it or they could be drug addicts
EDCLARKEIcon...06-10-2020 @ 20:36 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 11010 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
he's gone back to Turkey
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...07-10-2020 @ 11:09 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22989 posts
I met him in 2011. He commented on the size of my hands.
slimsimIcon...07-10-2020 @ 12:52 
My asshole is not watertight.
Member 2926, 6051 posts
SQ 217.5, BP 107.5, DL 225
550.0 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:I met him in 2011. He commented on the size of my hands.


I met him about 7-years ago at a weightlifting comp in Mytholmroyd. Little_a was there and Andy Coupe. Last vid I saw of Smalls he was snatching 100kg which is no shabby weight for someone who didn't start weightlifting until they were an adult and wasn't naturally gifted.

I used to love his banter on here........as can be seen with my comment near the top!

123

You are here: Home → Forum → General Bullshit → Smalls
© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions