REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitQuestion for yee expereince sugdeners

Question for yee expereince sugdeners

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

shanejer said:Can you imagine us all eating tea together

Lmfao

I think she's ill

ask jack to come round to dinner
i think u shud do naked metcons in the lounge whilst they're eating dinner. She won't help but stare at your lean, tanned 93kg body. He'll also be so jealous he wont be able to obtain an erection.

also smash the chubby blonde from esm 90 in the lounge
shanejer
Did you know bear that chubby blonde is generals mate lol

She wanted me to to balls deep
Wot a f**king slag , don't do something stupid and get 6 yrs like I did , just invite all off sugden rnd and we can all take turns bumming him to death
Mark
When he comes round for tea go for a big s**t, then come out after and say your out of tissue so used your hand and quickly splashed some water on your fingers after. Proceed to dig in to everyone's food with your hands
shanejer
btw tom that post is lol

LoOoL

might just show him that picture of my back
Wtf is happening Shane! I leave you for a couple months and your up to your neck in it :/ I'd not move in and ring the lease company ask if its a shared tenancy if your both liable for 50% of the rent or if jointly your liable for 100% if its the latter, don't move in and tell her to f**k right off, if she moves in then she's the one they will chase for the money as she's the occupier, she will either pay or get kicked out, have you paid a bond? Worst thing is it could effect your credit rating if it ends up going to court......

Love and kisses xxx
Just see if she wants to use the toaster while she is in the bath
shanejer said:Cheers lads

she just came round

this is her idea ........

"it's fine just live here a few months till we sort somewhere else for you and someone else to live here, he will be coming round for tea and to stay over but you'll have to live with that you got yourself into it by signing it"

WTF........................

IT`S your f**king flat shane FFS!

Let us from sugedan come over and stay..... She wont act like a boss when Jack is doing a scat attack on her BF.

IF she can have mates around for tea and stay overnight then so can you, which could be fun.
Gra_Bul said:Wtf is happening Shane! I leave you for a couple months and your up to your neck in it :/ I'd not move in and ring the lease company ask if its a shared tenancy if your both liable for 50% of the rent or if jointly your liable for 100% if its the latter, don't move in and tell her to f**k right off, if she moves in then she's the one they will chase for the money as she's the occupier, she will either pay or get kicked out, have you paid a bond? Worst thing is it could effect your credit rating if it ends up going to court......

Love and kisses xxx

BTW this is what you should do!
We could have a massive juice party and jab each other then eat all her food then bum him again loool
shanejer
I've been bulking what you think?

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2q8qdls.jpg[/IMG]

Srs though...

I've paid bond and 1 month rent yesterday (lol)
rossphillips said:Wot a f**king slag , don't do something stupid and get 6 yrs like I did , just invite all off sugden rnd and we can all take turns bumming him to death

Yeah shane dont get 6 years, but well all bum him and get 6 years instead

Grin
rossphillips said:We could have a massive juice party and jab each other then eat all her food then bum him again loool

LOL

was it the bodybuilding or the 6 years.....

that made u wana bum him?
If u bum him to death there is no weapon to hide u just to bleach ur cock lol

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitQuestion for yee expereince sugdeners
Return to top View Desktop Site