Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosPall Logason; 1025kg total- wraps only

Pall Logason; 1025kg total- wraps only

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Damn! Walking out 400k is badass alone!
chaos said:Strong lifting there, didn't realise James corden did pl!

lol, I thought the same.
ursus said:awesome ,awesome lifting the dipping in the bench is insane !

I don't really know about these things, but I take it you wouldn't be allowed to do that in the IPF say?

also I never understand how guys make walking out a weight look so hard, then easily smash the squat! The walk out should be the easy bit Happy
martinb said:
also I never understand how guys make walking out a weight look so hard, then easily smash the squat! The walk out should be the easy bit Happy

The bar is lower down on the shoulders instead of on their back
martinb said:
I don't really know about these things, but I take it you wouldn't be allowed to do that in the IPF say?
Happy

I'd agree. Not sure if the bar was; a) motionless, or b) dipped after the press command. Sinking the bar can def be a good bit of tech though. Just need to make sure that you don't do it after press command.
Awesome lifting
I competed with him in strongman back in 2008 and he had only been lifting for 2 years then. So Palli is hitting these weights with only 5 years training!!! He is built for lifting!
wow what a good guy
TeamIceland
Thing said:big lifting - trains the same place as Stefan Solv Petersun and Hafthor Bjornson

They actually don't train that much at one place.

I train in Magnus Ver's gym and almost never see Stefan and Pall there just Hafthor.

But they sometimes go and train together in "The Base" and also in Jakaból (Titans lair).

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosPall Logason; 1025kg total- wraps only
Return to top View Desktop Site