REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 18 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

My 200kg Deadlift

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12

DoubleDIconMy 200kg Deadlift24-07-2014 @ 21:14 
Avatar
Im Daniel and I will be heard, eventually.
Member 5359, 234 posts
SQ 210, BP 115, DL 260
585.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Hi , im daniel 16y/0 weight around 99kg height 1.82m
Here is my last heavy pull before my meet Happy

http://youtu.be/XtEp-liln9U
DoubleDIcon...24-07-2014 @ 21:14 
Avatar
Im Daniel and I will be heard, eventually.
Member 5359, 234 posts
SQ 210, BP 115, DL 260
585.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
martinIcon...24-07-2014 @ 21:22 
Avatar
Why not just not get fat in the first place?
Member 132, 1406 posts
SQ 331, BP 200, DL 320
851.0 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
Nice!

Did a bomb go off at the end?

Maybe try bringing your feet a little closer together too and see if it feels better.
The_Lone_WolfIcon...24-07-2014 @ 21:23 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2587 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Well done, but did you sneeze as you completed the list?
DoubleDIcon...24-07-2014 @ 21:28 
Avatar
Im Daniel and I will be heard, eventually.
Member 5359, 234 posts
SQ 210, BP 115, DL 260
585.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
martin said:Nice!

Did a bomb go off at the end?

Maybe try bringing your feet a little closer together too and see if it feels better.


I tried it thats the perfect stance for me Wink
DoubleDIcon...24-07-2014 @ 21:29 
Avatar
Im Daniel and I will be heard, eventually.
Member 5359, 234 posts
SQ 210, BP 115, DL 260
585.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
The_Lone_Wolf said:Well done, but did you sneeze as you completed the list?


I was screaming "ban zona" lets say its like mothef**ker in Hebrew (but its not :0 )
AaronJIcon...25-07-2014 @ 00:48 
Avatar
Intolerant of old shtick.
Member 5276, 431 posts
SQ 222, BP 145, DL 265
632.0 kgs @ 96kgs UnEq
DoubleD said:
I was screaming "ban zona" lets say its like mothef**ker in Hebrew (but its not :0 )


It means son of a b**ch
Benfrancis1993Icon...25-07-2014 @ 00:50 
Avatar
Cut toe in half = bad day.
Member 4359, 3581 posts
SQ 270, BP 140, DL 310
720.0 kgs @ 137kgs UnEq
I usually just say f**k off, your ways better
brownbearIcon...25-07-2014 @ 00:51 
Avatar
Morrisons - rump - 7
Member 2206, 11725 posts
SQ 228, BP 150, DL 260
638.0 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
DoubleD said:
I tried it thats the perfect stance for me Wink


it isnt
little_aIcon...25-07-2014 @ 01:57 
Avatar
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14203 posts
That flew up. Plenty more there. Good lad.

Don't like the idea that you may be playing with your nano during a workout and you need to shave your head, but other than that well done.

I enjoyed the vid. The last few seconds reminded me of the closing shots from the remake of Dawn Of The Dead. I like that film.
DoubleDIcon...25-07-2014 @ 11:44 
Avatar
Im Daniel and I will be heard, eventually.
Member 5359, 234 posts
SQ 210, BP 115, DL 260
585.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
brownbear said:
it isnt


Can you Explain?
DoubleDIcon...25-07-2014 @ 11:47 
Avatar
Im Daniel and I will be heard, eventually.
Member 5359, 234 posts
SQ 210, BP 115, DL 260
585.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
little_a said:That flew up. Plenty more there. Good lad.

Don't like the idea that you may be playing with your nano during a workout and you need to shave your head, but other than that well done.

I enjoyed the vid. The last few seconds reminded me of the closing shots from the remake of Dawn Of The Dead. I like that film.


Thanks, its a 7.5kg PR (and you can see i have more in me) in 5wks ....
5x5 Deadlift works Happy

I have a meet in 2 wks and i will try 210-220
DoubleDIcon...25-07-2014 @ 19:28 
Avatar
Im Daniel and I will be heard, eventually.
Member 5359, 234 posts
SQ 210, BP 115, DL 260
585.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
AaronJ said:
It means son of a b**ch


Son of a whore *
little_aIcon...25-07-2014 @ 20:39 
Avatar
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14203 posts
DoubleD said:
Thanks, its a 7.5kg PR (and you can see i have more in me) in 5wks ....
5x5 Deadlift works Happy
I have a meet in 2 wks and i will try 210-220


Noticed you conveniently side stepped the issue of a head shave and fashionable haircutConfused
darryn_wrightIcon...25-07-2014 @ 21:21 
Member 2842, 57 posts
SQ 272.5, BP 182.5, DL 335
790.0 kgs @ 94kgs UnEq
Easy!!! Had more in the tank!!

12

© Sugden Barbell 2019 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto