You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsMasterTs Log

MasterTs Log

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

SparrowIcon...23-06-2011 @ 21:02 
always lookIng for the extra UT2 work.
Member 9, 18279 posts
SQ 210, BP 167.5, DL 260
637.5 kgs @ 103kgs UnEq
I haven't posted yet, but I think you are a great addition to the site and would love you to keep posting your journal.

I like to read the advices you have given and rest assured in knowing that what you say you will have probably tried on yourself and/or clients.

I think it's great to have another S&C coach on the site to go with Bish (S&C coach at Harlequins). It was what I wanted to do when I was at Uni, bit there didn't really seem like a way in at that time. It all seems much more structured now, even though I appreciate it's still got a lot to do with who you know.
MasterTIcon...23-06-2011 @ 21:07 
Member 2509, 123 posts
SQ 335, BP 237.5, DL 380
952.5 kgs @ 106.4kgs UnEq
bignige1986 said:Wheres the trainin mate? f**k everyone else im interested keep postin Grin

I will update it tomorrow, my notes are at work

VanillaGorilla said:As a genuine question, and not a cheap attempt to garner information (I don't really care who you are lol) who do you coach? Are you contracted, or do you take private clients? I ask because 1, I work in the industry too, and 2, because I could learn a lot off you! Grin

In Aus I was contracted with an Aussie rules football team and a rugby team – I had side contracts with several track and field athletes (jumpers and sprinters mainly) at the request of the governing body and through this when in the area weightlifters and power lifters would also receive training.

I don’t take private clients, not that I am opposed to it but I prefer the strength and conditioning environment with full time athletes as it gives me much more time to work with them.
FatpeteIcon...23-06-2011 @ 21:22 
Hyper obese Pete
Member 70, 17867 posts
SQ 322.5, BP 205, DL 300
827.5 kgs @ 133kgs Eq
For the record the 50 kgs on each lift was a reference to the GBPF raw British records for your weight. Nothing to do with the worlds.

I have said my piece and you appear to misunderstand quite a bit of it, but that is not something I will lose sleep over.

I probably won't pass this way again, so bye bye. I am off to practise perceiving numbers in a sardonic fashion.
CuddlesIcon...24-06-2011 @ 10:13 
Eat.Cycle.Sleep.Win
Member 2, 12511 posts
SQ 190, BP 150, DL 280
620.0 kgs @ 99kgs UnEq
Administrator
This thread makes me laugh.

Master T, your failure to realise why people might question your numbers is likely to make others question them more.

You are not posting 'average' or even 'good' numbers, you are posting, for your weight and age, some world class numbers and not just in one of the lifting disciplines. You work in this industry, so you know they are world class but yet you feign ignorance. (if you arent feigning ignorance, then I question how good you are at your job tbh).

I couldnt give a rats arse what you lift. I think a lot of the advice you have given is fairly sensible and helpful. But if you are going to continue to post here, you might want to grow a slightly thicker skin. This is the interwebs after all.

Oh, and a belated welcome to the site!
little_aIcon...24-06-2011 @ 11:03 
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14374 posts
Fatpete said:I am off to practise perceiving numbers in a sardonic fashion.

For some reason when I first read this I thought you were talking about bumming. Dont know why. Sometimes my understanding of English is treble.

Keep on posting MasterT bud. I don't care whether or not people do or don't believe you, or whether you care about whether or not I believe you. Your log is entertaining and your posting style very interesting.

You have the distinct air of Kendo Nagasaki (an old masked GB wrestler). Sugden was built on who dunits, by a man who was very good at who dunnits. As much as people love to moan about it collectively they love to guess.
WiganIcon...24-06-2011 @ 11:08 
a cynical old scrote
Member 68, 6840 posts
SQ 255, BP 132.5, DL 250
637.5 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
MasterT, are you Kendo Nagasaki?? Wink
little_aIcon...24-06-2011 @ 11:20 
Member 43, 14374 posts
Wigan said:MasterT, are you Kendo Nagasaki?? Wink

I didn't mean it literally lol. Just that everyone used to guess who he was. Every saturday afternoon and Kendo would turn over another fat dude you'd think how cool he was and guess who he was. I remember watching the un masking ceremony with a lot of dissapointment as he was just a normal bloke, but with red eyes I think. I was young at the time. happy days.
WiganIcon...24-06-2011 @ 11:30 
a cynical old scrote
Member 68, 6840 posts
SQ 255, BP 132.5, DL 250
637.5 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
little_a said:
I didn't mean it literally lol. Just that everyone used to guess who he was. Every saturday afternoon and Kendo would turn over another fat dude you'd think how cool he was and guess who he was. I remember watching the un masking ceremony with a lot of dissapointment as he was just a normal bloke, but with red eyes I think. I was young at the time. happy days.

Kendo Nagasaki was from Farnworth and your dad knew him, that means you knew him which means that you obvisouly know MasterT, as we have now established that MasterT and Kendo Nagasaki are one and the same!!

It is all becoming clear!!

Sorry for clogging your log up with bollox Kendo.... I mean MasterT Wink
little_aIcon...24-06-2011 @ 11:34 
Member 43, 14374 posts
Wigan said:
Kendo Nagasaki was from Farnworth and your dad knew him

I never knew that. lol. You live and learn.

Sorry to clogg up your log also MrT. Forget the non believers and bring on the banter mate Grin
1369philIcon...27-06-2011 @ 09:37 
doesnt work hard enough in the gym
Member 1492, 2138 posts
SQ 170, BP 145, DL 195
510.0 kgs @ 112kgs UnEq
Update please ?
HUGE_GUYIcon...18-06-2012 @ 19:30 
I might destroy the planet
Member 2745, 803 posts
Year late but i just found this. Has anyone figured who he is? He gives his clean and jerk pb of 181 in comp. Look for the same name in BWLA and AUS rankings perhaps? Thought maybe the oly lifters here would know where to look. He works in athletics......interesting.

Sounds like there was some jealous people that made him run. People also said i was a liar and a troll.
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...18-06-2012 @ 20:11 
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22043 posts
He was last online 17 days ago.
FatpeteIcon...18-06-2012 @ 20:37 
Hyper obese Pete
Member 70, 17867 posts
SQ 322.5, BP 205, DL 300
827.5 kgs @ 133kgs Eq
HUGE_GUY said:Thought maybe the oly lifters here would know where to look. He works in athletics......interesting.

Sounds like there was some jealous people that made him run. People also said i was a liar and a troll.

That's the point - the oly lifters would have known, but no-one had a clue.
From memory he claimed to be breaking the British, raw powerlifting records by 40 kilos in the squat, 50 kilos in the bench and 60 kilos in the deadlift. Can you believe that ? I couldn't. I still can't. That's like me telling you I can do the 100 metres in 8 seconds and the marathon in 90 minutes. I use the word "and" there rather than "or" because I can do both. But no-one has heard of me.
HUGE_GUYIcon...18-06-2012 @ 21:52 
I might destroy the planet
Member 2745, 803 posts
I know it's unlikely, but it may be true. Ive power cleaned 7.5kg more than the british record full clean and jerk at my weight (only equaled the jerk, working on it). My deadlift might break some sort of record in some feds, yet i dont even have it on vid.

If true, and he said he's worked with sprinters and jumpers (and not privately), i'd say he could have a high position in uk athletics. Secrecy could be something to do with drugs maybe, cant think of another reason why his job would be at risk.

When im back training, im gonna quote some of his numbers and ask some of the uka coaches if they might know.
danbaseleyIcon...09-07-2013 @ 23:32 
A member for 10 years and still no mouldy peanuts
Member 1252, 4474 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 215
485.0 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
To think we thought Super-T was a troll?!? This was before Mallone and TonyRAW....

We drove him away and should be ashamed; he was worth ten Mallones and 4 TonyRAWs.

Unhappy

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsMasterTs Log
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions