REGISTER
 

Joe The Terrible's Stink'in Log

12345678910

little_aIcon...04-11-2007 @ 10:44 
Avatar
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14379 posts
Originally posted by JoeB...
Monday Bench and Bench Assistance

So much for squatting with the big boys on Mondays. My mate will be gutted.

Amsterdam???
FatpeteIcon...04-11-2007 @ 10:49 
Avatar
Hyper obese Pete
Member 70, 19415 posts
SQ 322.5, BP 205, DL 300
827.5 kgs @ 133kgs Eq
Racks-in is the future Joe.
RickIcon...04-11-2007 @ 17:40 
Avatar
I am a bench-only guy
Member 3, 10068 posts
SQ 185, BP 175, DL 235
595.0 kgs @ 140kgs UnEq
Administrator
Is your mate squatting in Pete's corner on Mondays, Andy? I'll be in the rack, and I seem to remember he and I are comfortable at the same height.
little_aIcon...04-11-2007 @ 17:52 
Avatar
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14379 posts
s**thouse Joe has cocked the job up for everyone. Mr "I'll squat with you. I'm not scared of competition". I'll have a word with my mate and see where he fancies. I'll be dropping him off around 4 ish
BoarIcon...04-11-2007 @ 17:54 
Avatar
Nothing left in the tank.
Member 5, 25597 posts
Administrator
Joes brain is like swiss cheese.
FatpeteIcon...04-11-2007 @ 17:55 
Avatar
Hyper obese Pete
Member 70, 19415 posts
SQ 322.5, BP 205, DL 300
827.5 kgs @ 133kgs Eq
Originally posted by little_a...
s**thouse Joe has cocked the job up for everyone. Mr "I'll squat with you. I'm not scared of competition". I'll have a word with my mate and see where he fancies. I'll be dropping him off around 4 ish


Ask him to remind you about that dvd Boar stoleHappy
BoarIcon...04-11-2007 @ 17:57 
Avatar
Nothing left in the tank.
Member 5, 25597 posts
Administrator
rescued
RickIcon...04-11-2007 @ 17:59 
Avatar
I am a bench-only guy
Member 3, 10068 posts
SQ 185, BP 175, DL 235
595.0 kgs @ 140kgs UnEq
Administrator
4ish hey? Well, I shall be there as early as I can, but I probably won't be under a bar until 5 or so Unhappy.

Of course I squat about 100kg lighter than your mate anyway Happy.
FatpeteIcon...04-11-2007 @ 18:27 
Avatar
Hyper obese Pete
Member 70, 19415 posts
SQ 322.5, BP 205, DL 300
827.5 kgs @ 133kgs Eq
Originally posted by Boar...
rescued


That was the word I was groping for.
JoeBIcon...05-11-2007 @ 18:31 
social skills of a house brick
Member 35, 316 posts
SQ 320, BP 195, DL 280
795.0 kgs @ 90kgs Eq
Monday 5th November 2007 Adlington

Bench Press (kg)

70 x 8
70 x 5
90 x 5
110 x 3
120 x 3
130 x 3
140 x 3

SHIRT on (old loose size 44 F6)

All sets/reps competition pause

150 x 3
155 x 3
157.5 x 3
150 x 2

2" Block

150 x 3
155 x 3

Incline Press (kg)

60 x 5
80 x 5
90 x 5
100 x 5

Tr-Press (kg)

30 x 5
35 x 5
40 x 5
45 x 5
50 x 5

DB Curl (kg)

35 x 8
40 x 8
45 x 8
45 x 8

Ab Curl

x 30
x 30
FruitbatIcon...05-11-2007 @ 20:11 
Avatar
slightly smaller bat
Member 15, 304 posts
SQ 135, BP 70, DL 147.5
352.5 kgs @ 63kgs Eq
aha the first workout post Grin

Thats a lot of sets! Are those "easy" weights for you? How is your buil-up to the NW comp going to look?
FatpeteIcon...06-11-2007 @ 07:26 
Avatar
Hyper obese Pete
Member 70, 19415 posts
SQ 322.5, BP 205, DL 300
827.5 kgs @ 133kgs Eq
Originally posted by Fruitbat...

Thats a lot of sets! Are those "easy" weights for you?


Those are easy weights for anybodyHappy
FruitbatIcon...06-11-2007 @ 12:51 
Avatar
slightly smaller bat
Member 15, 304 posts
SQ 135, BP 70, DL 147.5
352.5 kgs @ 63kgs Eq
Originally posted by Fatpete...
Originally posted by Fruitbat...

Thats a lot of sets! Are those "easy" weights for you?


Those are easy weights for anybodyHappy


Not easy for a weakling girl to grasp what kind of level different weights represent for men! Roll-Eyes
JoeBIcon...06-11-2007 @ 15:27 
social skills of a house brick
Member 35, 316 posts
SQ 320, BP 195, DL 280
795.0 kgs @ 90kgs Eq
Originally posted by Fruitbat...
Originally posted by Fatpete...
Originally posted by Fruitbat...

Thats a lot of sets! Are those "easy" weights for you?


Those are easy weights for anybodyHappy


Not easy for a weakling girl to grasp what kind of level different weights represent for men! Roll-Eyes


During my build up I am trying two things,

1. Overload the bench, I would not be able to do 3's with 150 followed by 155 then 157.5 all with in 3 minutes of each other in the same training session, without a shirt. The shirt I am using is loose and old but does give a bit, but no where near as much as my comp shirt.

2. Get used to wearing a shirt and driving from a pause of the chest. In my comp shirt I would be at 100% most of the time and not getting the practice of touching then pressing, with my loose shirt I can get the practice with weights that are not max with comp shirt.
little_aIcon...06-11-2007 @ 15:51 
Avatar
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14379 posts
Originally posted by JoeB...
During my build up I am trying two things.

1)A bit of training
2)Not lifting in womens underwear


Should be interesting Joe. Good luck.Wink

12345678910

© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions