REGISTER
 

Its sugden barbell's birthday today

BoarIconIts sugden barbell's birthday today26-08-2020 @ 16:49 
Avatar
Nothing left in the tank.
Member 5, 25597 posts
Administrator
we have all gone from younger people to older people , and thats lovely.
RickIcon...26-08-2020 @ 16:55 
Avatar
I am a bench-only guy
Member 3, 10068 posts
SQ 185, BP 175, DL 235
595.0 kgs @ 140kgs UnEq
Administrator
It's definitely better than not becoming older people by the usual means, though frankly I wouldn't mind being 25 in body again...
PeteHodgsonIcon...26-08-2020 @ 17:16 
Avatar
Has little understanding of the sugden
Member 677, 11338 posts
SQ 165, BP 125, DL 220
510.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
Happy being older Sugdeners.
jtIcon...26-08-2020 @ 19:52 
Avatar
old age traveller
Member 332, 8075 posts
Like Rick I say getting old is better than the alternative.

I wonder how many members have taken the alternative?
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...26-08-2020 @ 20:03 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22989 posts
Happy Birthday Happy

14 years?

At 44 I'm feeling pretty good. Weight loss is a wonderful thing.
dannyboy73Icon...26-08-2020 @ 20:10 
Mask it or Casket !!
Member 4600, 8170 posts
SQ 240, BP 162.5, DL 255
657.5 kgs @ 90.5kgs UnEq
happy birthday...

indeed it is Wayne.

weight loss and stretching.

Wayne_Cowdrey said:Happy Birthday Happy

14 years?

At 44 I'm feeling pretty good. Weight loss is a wonderful thing.
PikefingersIcon...26-08-2020 @ 21:17 
Squatting isn't doing my back any good.
Member 5108, 869 posts
SQ 170, BP 125, DL 210
505.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Happy birthday Sugden!

Don’t close.
BillytheoldIcon...26-08-2020 @ 22:49 
Avatar
Sugdens crazy old person.
Member 4936, 7288 posts
SQ 270, BP 155, DL 270
695.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Thank you!
Great knowledge here!
Plus analysis of different types of members. Weight lifters are very imaginative! I love my little shell here!
SamthepigmanIcon...27-08-2020 @ 16:12 
Avatar
See You Next Tuesday
Member 2254, 3824 posts
SQ 240, BP 165, DL 300
705.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
Happy
WILLSANIcon...28-08-2020 @ 11:26 
Avatar
Trump will get another four years
Member 126, 16708 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 225
495.0 kgs @ 75kgs UnEq
happy birthday sugden.

I wonder where the average member age sits nowadays?

40+?
© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions