Idiotic questions about getting leaner!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

JackRevansIcon...02-03-2018 @ 11:28 
'There was also a sausage in my mouth.'
Member 2477, 16481 posts
SQ 190, BP 130, DL 235
555.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
ben66 said:
Protein stays around the same, I could probably take it down somewhat, but it seems to be ok as it is- plus id have to make up the cal difference with something else anyway. Fat is usually 50-60g or less.
If I push hard on a cut, carbs can drop down to zero for a few days, and i'll basically run on protein/fat. However, if I run them consistently less than 50g for more than 5-6 days, I have a big refeed, pushing to get close to 1000+g.
Generally carbs sit around 5-600g a day depending on how greedy I am.
It works well for me.

Thats very interesting to read. It obviously works very well for you! I much prefer fat to be a lot higher and the others lower but youre way more jacked than me. I think a lot of my preference is based on what food i like to eat though
ben66Icon...02-03-2018 @ 11:55 
Why get fat to look big?
Member 1330, 4797 posts
SQ 300, BP 200, DL 305
805.0 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 02.03.2018 @ 11:56 AM by ben66
JackRevans said:
Thats very interesting to read. It obviously works very well for you! I much prefer fat to be a lot higher and the others lower but youre way more jacked than me. I think a lot of my preference is based on what food i like to eat though

My preference is carbs, but TBH, keeping protein relatively high and doing what ever with fat/carb ratio will have much the same result- calories are calories. There are added issues such as meal timing, frequency etc, but taken over a longer period, total calories and protein are the main things to be concerned about.

Everyone has their preferences, IMO just stick with what is easiest for you to stick with.

Nutrition can be as simple, or as complicated, as you wish to make it.

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions