REGISTER
 

Harrivaara's training for SSM2

12345678910 ... ... 2021222324252627282930

MarkCleggIcon...18-01-2010 @ 11:02 
Avatar
knock knock !! who's there ?? OLD SCHOOL SUGDEN
Member 212, 11439 posts
SQ 325, BP 212.5, DL 370
907.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Very good Training - I always like the look of your Training Hall .
ThingIcon...18-01-2010 @ 11:56 
Avatar
a large fingered spastic that demolishes plant
Member 89, 31706 posts
SQ 260, BP 220, DL 290
770.0 kgs @ 142kgs UnEq
nice yoking work,
HarrivaaraIcon...18-01-2010 @ 17:19 
Avatar
Starting to look like a weightlifter
Member 758, 825 posts
SQ 205, BP 120, DL 260
585.0 kgs @ 92kgs UnEq
Cheers lads!

It's great place for event training, lots of room to play with the implements!

Only minus is that we have to clean our stuff after every session. It's a bit frustrating when you've hit for example a four heavy events in 2,5 hours and you are totally f**ked but still you have to carry all the stuff back to storeroom.

Fortunately we can live with that Grin
MarkCleggIcon...18-01-2010 @ 18:17 
Avatar
knock knock !! who's there ?? OLD SCHOOL SUGDEN
Member 212, 11439 posts
SQ 325, BP 212.5, DL 370
907.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 18.01.2010 @ 18:17 PM by MarkClegg
Do what people do at my place then mate ... I'm sure they must say ”f**k that just leave all your equipment out lads , that fat c**t Mark can tidy that up tomoz ” .. English strongmen are c**ts ...
HarrivaaraIcon...18-01-2010 @ 20:14 
Avatar
Starting to look like a weightlifter
Member 758, 825 posts
SQ 205, BP 120, DL 260
585.0 kgs @ 92kgs UnEq
MarkClegg said:Do what people do at my place then mate ... I'm sure they must say ”f**k that just leave all your equipment out lads , that fat c**t Mark can tidy that up tomoz ” .. English strongmen are c**ts ...



Same think here at local gyms mate...it's great to own a gym, aye Roll-Eyes Grin


We have to do that s**t everytime tired or not, otherwise landlord would say: "Get yours gear somewhere else, cos your not wellcome anymore"
HarrivaaraIcon...18-01-2010 @ 20:17 
Avatar
Starting to look like a weightlifter
Member 758, 825 posts
SQ 205, BP 120, DL 260
585.0 kgs @ 92kgs UnEq
I really do like my tagline now...

...cheers you f**kers Grin Grin
CHESTERIcon...18-01-2010 @ 20:29 
used to be WEAK AS PISS
Member 37, 2612 posts
SQ 130, BP 90, DL 170
390.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
Hard looking sess mate.
HarrivaaraIcon...21-01-2010 @ 20:29 
Avatar
Starting to look like a weightlifter
Member 758, 825 posts
SQ 205, BP 120, DL 260
585.0 kgs @ 92kgs UnEq
CHESTER said:Hard looking sess mate.


It was mate...

...only 2 events, but still my body is a bit sore...
HarrivaaraIcon...21-01-2010 @ 21:12 
Avatar
Starting to look like a weightlifter
Member 758, 825 posts
SQ 205, BP 120, DL 260
585.0 kgs @ 92kgs UnEq
Wednesday:

I went to the weightlifting school and I should train, but I heard that there is a monthly gym competition tomorrow.

So I decided to do only a light session because of course I'm going to compete if there's a change.

So I did:

Power cleans up to 90 kilos for 3 reps

Hang cleans up to 110 kilos for 3 reps also

then few sets jerks of blocks with 60 kilos.



Today:

Warming up for snatch
2*5*20kg
2*2*40kg
60kg
60kg
70kg
80kg
90kg
95kg

Comp. lifts
100kg good
105kg good pb
110kg fail

Warming up for c&j
40kg
40kg
60kg
60kg
80kg
100kg
120kg
125kg

Comp. lifts:
135kg good
145kg good pb
150kg fail on clean

After comp I did push presses up to 100 kilos for 4 reps and front squatted 5x130kg, 3x150kg and 1x170kg


Comp. went well!! A few more lifters than last time, but still I managed to warming up with no problems. I still had to power snatch tought because my snatch is a bit shaky at the moment Grin But it will come...little by little...

By the way...bodyweight was 106,5 kilos so I lifted in heavyweights on this comp...



TonyIcon...21-01-2010 @ 21:27 
Avatar
Is partial to the odd bender.
Member 6, 10239 posts
SQ 280, BP 192.5, DL 317.5
790.0 kgs @ 102kgs Eq
Impressive as always mate.
CHESTERIcon...21-01-2010 @ 21:33 
used to be WEAK AS PISS
Member 37, 2612 posts
SQ 130, BP 90, DL 170
390.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
Real strong looking lifts mate Wink
HarrivaaraIcon...21-01-2010 @ 21:33 
Avatar
Starting to look like a weightlifter
Member 758, 825 posts
SQ 205, BP 120, DL 260
585.0 kgs @ 92kgs UnEq
Tony said:Impressive as always mate.


Cheers mate, I'll try...
HarrivaaraIcon...21-01-2010 @ 21:34 
Avatar
Starting to look like a weightlifter
Member 758, 825 posts
SQ 205, BP 120, DL 260
585.0 kgs @ 92kgs UnEq
CHESTER said:Real strong looking lifts mate Wink


Thanks mate!
ThingIcon...21-01-2010 @ 21:35 
Avatar
a large fingered spastic that demolishes plant
Member 89, 31706 posts
SQ 260, BP 220, DL 290
770.0 kgs @ 142kgs UnEq
Great numbers in the comp bud
richards9876Icon...21-01-2010 @ 21:41 
Avatar
Still mostly bodybuilding
Member 501, 10465 posts
SQ 220, BP 150, DL 250
620.0 kgs @ 94kgs UnEq
Very nice work as always. Training is looking good as always.

12345678910 ... ... 2021222324252627282930

© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions