Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitEuro 2012

Euro 2012

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

It wasn't like Rooney was injured, he just wasn't fit, he was a yard off the pace at all times

England players do not have the quality required to keep possession, lets face it the Spanish centre backs can control the ball and pass better than the English midfield

the problem is the youth set up is all wrong, you still have 12 year olds in Britain playing with a size 5 on a full size pitch trying to win some nonsense cup at any cost, when at the same age kids on the continent are learning HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL, skills, using both feet, controlling a bloody ball, passing

England performed just how you would expect with the players they have
one of that lads in my office use to be a Semi Pro. and he basically says BRITTISH FOOTBALL is f**ked. until we can learn how to pass a ball under control in more that one or twos then its going to be very hard. his words not mine!!
martinb said:
the problem is the youth set up is all wrong, you still have 12 year olds in Britain playing with a size 5 on a full size pitch trying to win some nonsense cup at any cost, when at the same age kids on the continent are learning HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL, skills, using both feet, controlling a bloody ball, passing

Agreed

But as someone who played in a very suuccessful football team from 8-16, it may not be great for technical skills development, but its a LOT of fun Grin
WILLSAN said:lol I really havent got time to get into one of these but yeah, I respectfully disagree. in my opinion we folded under the pressure and reverted to 'the great escape' mentality. im not saying we should have won, but we shouldve given much a better account of ourselves than that.

so, they played well for 20mins, then mental folded! You're talking s**te Will
dr_hazbun
martinb said:

Whilst this is true, I can't help but feel a bit disappointed.

We were ahead on the pens for a (short) while!
JC said:
so, they played well for 20mins, then mental folded! You're talking s**te Will

you cant get the last word in by just repeating what I said and then insulting me. Grin
WILLSAN said:
you cant get the last word in by just repeating what I said and then insulting me. Grin

I'm not insulting you..I'm stating fact! Wink
opinion not fact. Happy
Football is s**t anywya!
davidhowarth said:
I liked the part when your team....
I thought we could of had it but soon as it was are`s to loose well.
no confidence really, sad

Spain are doing pretty well i agree.
WILLSAN said:
its not even like italy are a great team! man for man we are at least the equals of italy who have not looked impressive at all through the tournament.

you still sticking with this?

The Italians have some fantastic players (just because they aren't name were are fimilar with from the PL shouldnt lead us to think otherwise), De Rossi, Montolivo, Pirol & Cassano especially (all of which I said to you earlier in the thread), not to mention Balotelli

I really hope they beat the boring Spanish. Yes, the Spanish keep the ball extremley well, but, contrary to what Cesc and his mates would have us belive, football is about scoring goals, not keeping the ball!!!
lol fair play! they were excellent last night. having said that, they havent shown anywhere near that form up until then, and no-one was tipping them to beat the germans.

im with you in supporting italy. spain are awful to watch.
WILLSAN said:lol fair play! they were excellent last night. having said that, they havent shown anywhere near that form up until then, and no-one was tipping them to beat the germans.

im with you in supporting italy. spain are awful to watch.

and Fabregas is a cock!!!

Italy outplayed (and should have beat) Spain in the first group game, so hopefully, more of the same Sunday, with super Mario getting the winner Wink
drew2
JC said
and Fabregas is a cock!!!

Why do you say that JC?

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitEuro 2012
Return to top View Desktop Site