Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsEnglands Strongest Man 105's Southern Qualifier April 10th 2011

Englands Strongest Man 105's Southern Qualifier April 10th 2011

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

PeteHodgson said:Not familiar with many of the southern guys. Who's favourites for the podium then?
Good luck fellas.

ben kelsey, simon cowdrey.....

george winston is doing very well and so is ashley smith so should be good....
Prob one of these!!Grin Grin

Simon Cowdrey
Ashley Smith
George Winston
Wayne Steel
Freddie Hick
James Ward
Kye (Walrus) Thomas
Daniel Milverton
Ben Kelsey
Simon Middleton

Depends whos is fittest and doesn't get injured on the day!!
Hopefully no injuries from any comps this weekend and that goes North and South
Good luck lads, hope you have a goo day. Look forward to seeing some of you at ESM!
Oh and I completely forgot about James. Think he will do very well too.

Will be a good comp it is red hot in pompey today so should be good for saturday
Good luck southern c**ts.....especially that freak of nature James.....great name and seems like a very modest good guy
MrSmall
James for the win.
woody is not going.. and as for james i think he is the evolotion of strongman the new breed... wayne steel i have seen him compete at novice level and he is very impressive.. this will be his first 105 comp and i think he is more than ready to step up.. i trained with discus ben on saturday and he looks good as ever.. diferent set of events to the britains so i think there will be a few suprises... good luck to all on the day and you northern lads Grin
seankamo
Good luck too all lads competing this weekend
pec still injured sean?

good luck to all the guys competing tomorrow!
seankamo
Still givin me grief been takin it easy since britains but is much better. Just wouldn't of been 100% for this. Hope no injuries on the day and all goes well. Good luck james
Saturday weather

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/348?&search=fareham...
atleast you've got the britains final to look forward to sean. good luck with the rehab, and cheers

craig, have you got any xs tops for tomorrow? lol
Good luck ladsHappy
1 Ben
2 cowdrey
3 Wayne steel
4 James.
Congrats to ben and the qualifiers.

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsEnglands Strongest Man 105's Southern Qualifier April 10th 2011
Return to top View Desktop Site