REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 93 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

Benni Pulls 450!!!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

1234

ChrisMcCarthyIcon...10-01-2015 @ 13:11 
Lost his pen, then found his pen. #phew
Member 4899, 2907 posts
If that is 450 that's pretty f**king awesome.

If it isn't 450 that's....still pretty f**king awesome.
FlashIcon...10-01-2015 @ 13:18 
Avatar
King of the impossible
Member 3130, 2082 posts
SQ 310, BP 200, DL 310
820.0 kgs @ 85kgs UnEq
donnie said:ha ha
fantastic
u pretty narrow minded boys here

anyway

benni prooved my words
big lift, not chalenging anybody
real champion

he never trains like this
if this is a recent video
obviously edd pissed him off also


Your posts are particularly interesting.

Please can you tell me where ed has called anyone out, in this video, or any of his other recent ones. As far as I'm aware he was called outby Oberst and responded. Again as far as I'm aware, that's not calling anyone out, but I maybe wrong as I'm a narrow minded boy.
donnieIcon...10-01-2015 @ 13:32 
Avatar
Wee Donnie
Member 5605, 450 posts
Flash said:
Your posts are particularly interesting.
Please can you tell me where ed has called anyone out, in this video, or any of his other recent ones. As far as I'm aware he was called outby Oberst and responded. Again as far as I'm aware, that's not calling anyone out, but I maybe wrong as I'm a narrow minded boy.


his facebook mate
same with log record "log record will be abolished"

this is a syndrome of a poor man who becomes rich in a day and starts buying some expensive s**ts

its good he improves
but strongmen alwats show great respect each other
LaTutaIcon...10-01-2015 @ 13:35 
I am from Germany so i know what i talk about.
Member 5171, 1048 posts
SQ 217.5, BP 160, DL 233.5
611.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
So the deadlift is pretty amazing 450kg !!!! that fast.
BUT
he is wearing a tshirt.You are supposed to lift naked.He wears a belt, and straps.So he is definately cheating.
Eddie hall does is the right way.half naked and no cheating equipment.
i heard he doesnt even use his legs for deadliftEek
ben66Icon...10-01-2015 @ 13:41 
Avatar
Why get fat to look big?
Member 1330, 4797 posts
SQ 300, BP 200, DL 305
805.0 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
donnie said:
his facebook mate
same with log record "log record will be abolished"
this is a syndrome of a poor man who becomes rich in a day and starts buying some expensive s**ts
its good he improves
but strongmen alwats show great respect each other


You're such a spaz.
vausieIcon...10-01-2015 @ 13:51 
Avatar
in real life im massive like big fridge
Member 1317, 7144 posts
SQ 140, BP 85, DL 180
405.0 kgs @ 74kgs UnEq
donnie said:
starts buying some expensive s**ts


Where does one purchase an expensive s**t ?
LaTutaIcon...10-01-2015 @ 13:52 
I am from Germany so i know what i talk about.
Member 5171, 1048 posts
SQ 217.5, BP 160, DL 233.5
611.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
vausie said:
Where does one purchase an expensive s**t ?


maybe at the golden toilet?
GordyIcon...10-01-2015 @ 14:14 
Avatar
Member 5418, 383 posts
Post Edited: 10.08.2018 @ 14:05 PM by Gordy
PhillippeHalterIcon...10-01-2015 @ 14:21 
Avatar
Are horror films healthy...?
Member 5449, 2203 posts
If I was a bar that had a fear of being deadlifts I would be s**t scared of him

Apart from that I think he is cute Happy
WiegieboardIcon...10-01-2015 @ 14:24 
Avatar
as crimson as my last victims underclothing.....
Member 899, 11091 posts
SQ 170, BP 122.5, DL 190
482.5 kgs @ 101kgs UnEq
1369philIcon...10-01-2015 @ 15:29 
Avatar
doesnt work hard enough in the gym
Member 1492, 2138 posts
SQ 170, BP 145, DL 195
510.0 kgs @ 112kgs UnEq
donnie said:ha ha
fantastic
u pretty narrow minded boys here

anyway

benni prooved my words
big lift, not chalenging anybody
real champion

he never trains like this
if this is a recent video
obviously edd pissed him off also


Weirdness levels cranked to 11
danbaseleyIcon...10-01-2015 @ 16:09 
Avatar
A member for 10 years and still no mouldy peanuts
Member 1252, 3515 posts
SQ 160, BP 102.5, DL 215
477.5 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
donnie said:

he never trains like this






How right you are. He never trains heavy. And never does anything "stupid" like 400kg x 5.

Oh wise sage, please enlighten us further.
unit94Icon...10-01-2015 @ 17:24 
Avatar
what is everyone's fran time?
Member 3986, 9673 posts
SQ 300, BP 200, DL 370
870.0 kgs @ 132kgs UnEq
danbaseley said:


How right you are. He never trains heavy. And never does anything "stupid" like 400kg x 5.
Oh wise sage, please enlighten us further.


He says he never does singles if he is doing a full comp build up, that day he pulled the 400x5 he pulled it for 4 doubles first then did 5 which his coach was annoyed at then did 3 more doubles with it
AdamTIcon...10-01-2015 @ 18:38 
AKA Big Rory Gibberish
Member 4056, 5051 posts
unit94 said:
He says he never does singles if he is doing a full comp build up, that day he pulled the 400x5 he pulled it for 4 doubles first then did 5 which his coach was annoyed at then did 3 more doubles with it


It is crazy enough when someone is using 300 for a casual training number and hitting lots of sets but 400 is absolutely ridiculous.
unit94Icon...10-01-2015 @ 21:49 
Avatar
what is everyone's fran time?
Member 3986, 9673 posts
SQ 300, BP 200, DL 370
870.0 kgs @ 132kgs UnEq
AdamT said:
It is crazy enough when someone is using 300 for a casual training number and hitting lots of sets but 400 is absolutely ridiculous.


Just realised i forgot to put what he did afterwards, 300 3x8 deficit lol

1234

© Sugden Barbell 2020 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto