REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 196 guests

Aaron Lohan squat machine!!!!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

HaydenIcon...21-11-2007 @ 05:30 
memories , like the corners of my mind ....
Member 49, 2298 posts
SQ 200, BP 132.5, DL 220
552.5 kgs @ 123kgs UnEq
I edited ur post for better effect carl Happy
AlexIcon...21-11-2007 @ 06:10 
Picca Boo
Member 16, 1204 posts
SQ 140, BP 130, DL 200
470.0 kgs @ 77kgs UnEq
Lol Hayden.

Didn't mean to come across as being arsey. Genuinely curious why he asked.

Oh, and that squat PB wasn't rock-bottom on purpose. Was a big PB and I wasn't ready for the feel of the weight, the descent was bad and I pretty much folded up like an accordion. Managed to stand up, just about Tongue
TitchIcon...21-11-2007 @ 09:39 
One Sexy MoFo
Member 101, 2470 posts
little_a said:
Titch said:
Holy s**t, was that two serious posts in a row by Little A?Eek Eek Wink

Andy dude, I'm a little (A) surprised by your overly strong defence of Aaron's squat after Alex's post. It looked absolutely quality to me, but for those of us that weren't there (or never have been there) we only ask questions based on what we see on vids. Admittedly Alex seems to be in a minority of one when questioning the depth, but if I thought it wasn't deep enough I sure as hell would've questioned it and wouldn't have meant any malice whatsoever by doing so.Unhappy

Just remembered this Titch. Before I went away I typed out a really emotional, touching and articulate response to the above which I was unable to send due to the batteries on my laptop dying. Seems a little pointless trying to remember what it was now. We're all friends and it would seem all points bar yours have been covered. Maybe one day circumstances will determine that we are training together and you are building up for a comp. Rest assured that I would be just as (overley?) protective of your physical and mental state as I have been with Aaron in the run up. Dont worry, once the comp is over we'll be back to taking the piss, and if he f**ks up on the day after I've stuck my neck out for him a new 'Lets kill Aaron' thread will be the least of his problems Grin

I'd forgotten I'd written that, can't rememeber what my point was & had no idea Aaron was even entering a competition. Best to assume that post was never made.Confused
little_aIcon...21-11-2007 @ 09:46 
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14374 posts
Titch said:
I'd forgotten I'd written that, can't rememeber what my point was & had no idea Aaron was even entering a competition. Best to assume that post was never made.Confused

Think it was a possible question about a possible over reaction about a possible question about a possibly high squat.
It's since been established that the squat was good, and everyone is friends again. Except Tubby Bullock who seems to have an axe to grind. Maybe you could path the way by posting pictures of miscelaneous Hungarian chicks in peoples logs to help them forget???
Wink
JoeBIcon...26-11-2007 @ 19:18 
social skills of a house brick
Member 35, 316 posts
SQ 320, BP 195, DL 280
795.0 kgs @ 90kgs Eq
little_a said:
Titch said:

Think it was a possible question about a possible over reaction about a possible question about a possibly high squat.
It's since been established that the squat was good, and everyone is friends again. Except Tubby Bullock who seems to have an axe to grind. Maybe you could path the way by posting pictures of miscelaneous Hungarian chicks in peoples logs to help them forget???
Wink

Good my ARSE
little_aIcon...27-11-2007 @ 08:28 
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14374 posts
JoeB said:
Good my ARSE

Nothing good about your arse RICKETS

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions