REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 275 guests
You are here: HomeForumHarry → View All Posts

View All Posts: Harry

» If Scotland gains it's independance... ?? (Go to post)12-10-2014 @ 00:13 
I came back to this thread because I remembered I posted in it. Literally laughed my head off and almost choked on some of my GOMAD supplements. Now I know you care way too much for me to be injured and end up in hospital. Thanks for your concern.

Am I a c**t? If I get mouthy I can be up there with the best but you need to know where I'm coming from.

SNP and Scottish voters are like Labour and Labour voters. In complete denial on straight facts.

Why else would they want the voting age to be 16? Tell me Gents, do you ask your teen son/daughter to hold power over household matters of utter importance such as the mortgage, etc?

No?

Then you want to give them free reign with a vote that is used as a bribe to vote on more important matters? Would you let them drive on the motorway after passing a test too? f**king smart logic we have here.

Maybe if I was more eloquent in my ways I would have swayed you. All I got was a tit-for-tat response to my harsh post. WHich I wrote with a lot of amusement.

If a political party has to bribe young voters (who were voting YES) via means of a young vote then you must question why they're doing it and not merely accept the bulls**t "FOR SCOOOOOTLAND!" hysteria.

Its like the USA talking the talk on ISIS but they created them. What a load of bo***cks.

its scary to see that people actually wanted a YES vote. it also worries me that Labour still thinks it has a voters base but from what I know of most people, they're s**t kickers with no brains and no thoughts outside of whats on the telly.

hate what I have to say, call me a c**t but at least I dont like seeing a country sold down the river to appease the ego's of rabid scotsmen.
» Man attempts 725-pound world-record bench press in Minneola (Go to post)11-10-2014 @ 23:59 
Lionel_Rich_Tea said:
why would the attractiveness of the man make a difference to you? are you far enough in the closet to see narnia yet?

Aww bless, out come the homo comments. I've noticed a pattern in this type of bell-end comment from guys. Its almost always some guy who reckons he is funny.

unit94 said:
Are you a c**t in real life or just on Sugden?

If I was as ugly as you I would be an even bigger c**t. Stop taking the internet so serious precious, you might get upset.
» Man attempts 725-pound world-record bench press in Minneola (Go to post)09-10-2014 @ 21:38 
"un-assisted"

Spotters had the weight too. Wish it crushed his ugly face.
» Is strength being wasted on athletes? (Go to post)25-09-2014 @ 17:26 
Big guys lift big weights.

Even mediocre athletes get more pussy than they can deal with. Women dont dig strongman/powerlifting "athletes"
» Pec Tear from Dips or Press-ups? (Go to post)22-09-2014 @ 12:32 
Anyone who does weighted dips and thinks benching is dangerous has never gone heavy enough or done it seriously.
» If Scotland gains it's independance... ?? (Go to post)15-09-2014 @ 01:25 
Scotland forgets that arrogance does not equal results.

You are going to rely on North Sea oil are you? By nationalising BP? Yeah, good luck with that one. The US federal government just about got them bent over a barrel so I'd love to see some s**t kicker country like Scotland do it. f**king pigmies.

They also forget the City, not London itself has protected these shores from a lot of problems. Right now our base economy is mostly service industry with manufacturing on the side. Construction isn't even 20% of the economy on its best day.

Some questions for Scots who are blind,d eaf and dumb.

1: NHS requires a lot of funding. You're going to lose a lot of it through being a different country.

2: Companies who operate in Scotland will charge more for changing things. You will lose jobs. No jobs = less money. Less money = less times to get pissed up and find a free shag on a fri/sat.

A lot of angry young men does not bode well for a country.

3: You already have political power over England whereas England has 0 say on Scottish issues. Ignorant much? Or just stupid?

4: Who gives a flying f**k about a bunch of angry, loud mouthed scottish people? The EU doesn't care about the Uk so what makes you think they'd care about your little backward s**thole.

On further reflection I reckon the weak willed English politicians will allow Scotland to have funding from the English treasury. Despite its bleatings for the opposite.

I am all for Scotland voting yes. We dont need you and to have you stay after throwing a tantrum is like taking back a partner who cheated. As if..

What we, the English should do is this.

- Erect a massive border guard equal to what the Romans did
- Charge you lot to come here
- Charge your kids through the nose for our universities
- No dual citizenship
- Remove any and every Scottish based army asset and remake it into an English one
- Charge you for using the £
- Charge you for using our systems, be they traffic management, police databases, utilities etc
- Remove Scotland from the British passport
- Remove all headquarters from Scotland to England

You set fire to the bridges, we're just going to make sure they're demolished.

No bail outs for your drunkard economy and neds. You can talk to greece and Spain etc over how to make things out of thin air. Oh wait, you can't.

Basket case country finally decides to lynch itself. God save the Queen.
» What have natural lifters achieved. (Go to post)05-09-2014 @ 21:04 
Natural lifters have achieved retaining the size of their cock and balls.
» biker David dies hitting car at 97mph (Go to post)05-09-2014 @ 21:02 
jwalks said:
He was speeding yes but apart from that I wouldn't say he was riding like an "absolute f**king idiot". His overtaking manouvre was safe enough.
At 97mph he was probably taking it pretty steady too.

97mph on a single dual carriageway where maximum speed is 60mph or 50mph if restricted?

AM I reading this right?

"Pretty steady"...for an idiot yes. The car had no chance of seeing him. I've had a few close calls by not seeing bikers and held off moving only to see them coming past pretty fast.

He was subject to Darwins theory of evolution and his genes were expelled from the gene pool. Thats nature's way of saying; too bad you're an idiot..
» Tower burger - 2KG of food on a plate in 15 minutes (Go to post)01-09-2014 @ 16:22 
All that coleslaw can f**k right off.

Way to ruin a good meal. Those dishes on Man vs Food didn't have that s**t on it.
» Tower burger - 2KG of food on a plate in 15 minutes (Go to post)01-09-2014 @ 15:53 
Post Edited: 01.09.2014 @ 15:53 PM by Harry
Caught sight of a little competition the Genting club in Blackpool (Bispham).

Eat a plate full of food named the Tower Burger in 15 minutes. 2KG in weight (Chips etc) altogether.

Offer #2 is: Spicy wings in similar timeframe but no cooling aids.

Has anyone tried these two dishes?
» Sugar is poison! thats what Robert Lustig beleives (Go to post)01-09-2014 @ 15:47 
A combination of fat & sugar overloads the body to a point where it craves more.

On their own they are resisted by the body but combined efforts somehow turn the chemistry in favour of consuming more. In short you become an addict.

The best combination of these two is Ice cream. Notice the amount consumed in one sitting, where and how it is sold and in what quantities.

Then add in the pizzas, fried & starch foods. You get obese people.
» Stronger than you look ? (Go to post)25-08-2014 @ 13:06 
Female boss needed a few guys to help move some large kegs. I just picked two full ones up with each hand before she could mutter anything.

Damn she had a nice arse on her.
» Stronger than anyone (everyone) whoe doesn't train? (Go to post)25-08-2014 @ 13:03 
Seeing as you can die to a single punch, can be killed by a pen or get turned into a vegetable via a bottle over your noggin, does it really matter?
» Holiday alone? (Go to post)20-08-2014 @ 13:28 
WHy do you need a gym? Plenty of big f**k off rocks there to throw around.

And if you're up for it, plenty of sluts who'd be scared of you but at the same time will f**k you.
» BWL infighting - Put up your dukes??? (Go to post)19-08-2014 @ 17:47 
WHen you have a sports council who gives money to every marginal s**t sport out there you shouldn't expect anything from them when it comes to WL.

China and the Eastern Bloc dominate. The USA is where in all of this? Nowhere.

You are here: HomeForumHarry → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions