Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumHarry → View All Posts

View All Posts: Harry

» Who's got a fear of heights? (Go to post)11-07-2011 @ 17:36 
Post Edited: 11.07.2011 @ 17:37 PM by Harry
I'm not afraid of heights and nor do I have lemming tendencies to brutally murder myself or others. Too many nutters in this thread.

I'd quite like to do parachute jumps and I love roller coasters. Gives me butterflies but then paintball tournaments gave me a wonderful butterfly tummy. miss it Unhappy

I find it amusing loads of guys are afraid if heights but will happily squat 2/3/4 times their bodyweight or bench in excess of 150KG and not blink twice.
» Stolen suit case farmers ! (Go to post)11-07-2011 @ 01:00 
Definitely a group of them.

Some chump tried to swipe a barbell out of my garden but it had 60KG on it and a 6ft fence in the way Grin

Hopefully they dropped it on their feet.
» Olympic Weight lifting coaching in Sheffield. (Go to post)11-07-2011 @ 00:55 
Supfresh said:Bump.

Still haven't found anything solid Unhappy.

Hi mate, I'm looking for a decent gym at Sheffield as I'll be going to Hallam. Already seen the strength & conditioning suite there and its pretty good but you have to be a member of sport/team Hallam to gain access or have a coach sign you off and the staff will let you use it.

I'd like a gym outside of it though.
» Blessed? (Go to post)04-07-2011 @ 17:11 
Dan said:

On Saturday I was chatted up in a pub by a lass who turned out to be 23. She thought I was in my 30's. Thankfully this is not unusual ;-)

And you ended it as it was becoming good.

Grin

I kid I kid.
» does it piss anyone else off (Go to post)04-07-2011 @ 16:59 
I usually dont mind if its a dip bar.

Squat rack, deadlifting and the bench press.....nah. Wait your turn like I do.

One guy asked to use some of my liquid chalk and I obliged because he had a deadlift set up but he did a few of those then went to some machines. oO
» Race to 200 front squat (Go to post)13-06-2011 @ 19:57 
Makes me go all /sadface knowing I'm only on 100Kg front squat. I'm aiming for 120KG this August. Only been doing it 3 months however.
» Deadlift vs snatch (Go to post)12-06-2011 @ 01:04 
Wouldn't overhead pressin mean anything in this?

DL+OHP = snatch of sorts?
» Kids in the street (Go to post)12-06-2011 @ 00:57 
Post Edited: 12.06.2011 @ 00:57 AM by Harry
Most often than not, these kids know they can get you into deep s**t if you come near them and I wouldn't advise going all HULK on them, its good to teach them a lesson but once you're dragged through the courts and having random dickheads write death threats to your family because you've been labelled a pedo is not fun.

if by any chance you want to make them get a cold sweat, just say you'll remmeber their faces and come their 18th birthday, they're legal and fairgame.

Happy
» Today I don't feel like doing anything (Go to post)12-06-2011 @ 00:51 
Post Edited: 12.06.2011 @ 00:51 AM by Harry
milsy said:Lol I don't even go to uni I work around the corner it Bradford uni just went in one day to check it out on my dinner hour

They're the strength & conditioning suites. Full of everything an Olympic strength coach would need so prety much everything you want is there, apart from atlas stones.

The Sheffield Hallam S&C suite has a tyre or several which i saw on my visit. f**king awesome. You need to be a member of a uni team or have a sport/past time that requires the use of it though.
» Your favourite Britain's Got Talent act (Go to post)09-06-2011 @ 22:19 
gossamer said:
I forgot about that silly old hag. Would the people who voted for her be happy with that s**t for holiday entertainment? Would they f**k!

According to my mum, shes brill.
» Wanted, 175-180kg Atlas Stone. (Go to post)04-06-2011 @ 00:57 
What happens if you drop that on your toe?

Sorry to troll. Grin
» Gym wankers. (Go to post)31-05-2011 @ 00:37 
Pompy said:Lol. On my last ship they removed the doors from the s**tters due to graffiti and also people s**ttin on the seats. Lads had to drop turds in full view.

filthhounds said:The owner of my local gym has taken the s**t rolls from the toilet as some people were wiping their brows apparently and therefore wasting this valuable commodity! This has resulted in at least one person wiping their arse with the lemon scented cleaning cloths used to wipe down the showers. You can still use the bogroll however you have to ask downstairs for it and trudge back upstairs in full few of everyone and get the piss ripped out of you and then bring it back to it's safe storage point behind the counter.GYM wa**erS OWNER'S.

s**t happens, eh guys?
» Hench / Flange ratio (Go to post)31-05-2011 @ 00:26 
Funky_monkey said:http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150294687250265.497...

I find lots of men attracted to this......

His arse crack is too hairy methinks.
» Hench / Flange ratio (Go to post)27-05-2011 @ 13:07 
Nic said:
You should write this up into a Nature paper or documentary.

He forgot.

A fine arse gets you a cougar/MILF before anything else.
» Bad luck ? (Go to post)26-05-2011 @ 23:21 
gossamer said:
LOL I'll bet you actually need to buy new organs yourself! Wink
:edit: and yes bad luck comes when you least need it. I.E. a couple of days after buying a new car and having some c**t ram it. Unhappy

Is that you in your avatar?

if it is, is it wrong that I picture that face whenever you're posting?

You are here: HomeForumHarry → View All Posts
Return to top View Desktop Site