REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 241 guests
You are here: HomeForumHarry → View All Posts

View All Posts: Harry

» This made my blood boil! (Go to post)14-04-2013 @ 17:36 
Louweazel said:
Yeah.. no.
I earn my own money, spend my own money and I'm probably in a position where I'm earning more than the majority of my male friends. Things have moved on a lot in recent years with women being allowed to vote, own propety, get degrees and even hold down jobs which they can use to support themselves.
But if gold diggers are all you see gold diggers are all you're going to get.

Funny, I always see women such as yourself after men with even more wealth than their own. Gold digging comes in all forms.
» This made my blood boil! (Go to post)14-04-2013 @ 17:33 
Post Edited: 14.04.2013 @ 17:35 PM by Harry
Rick said:Of course he's entitled to think what he wants, but others are entitled to point out he's taking like a cretin, and while disagreeing with assum doesn't make him automatically wrong, being wrong rather does. The simple fact, as thirty seconds of research will show you, is that men default on credit payments half again as many times as women.

If we want to resort to the sort of cliches Harry apparently enjoys, perhaps the women's shoes and handbags are more than balanced by the men's plasma TVs, gambling, philandering, and flash motors? I don't know. But the facts seem pretty clear.

I am not a cretin , you sound like a white knight who thinks women can do no wrong.

I never said men were not involved with credit, I have seen it myself with men going into debt but answer me this, why do women shop more than men?

I am not talking the typical hipster assholes here who worship Apple and somewhere along the line they lost their manhood because they worship women.

Go into shopping centres, vast majority are WOMEN. Read it and notice it.

Any man there on his own for a specific thing can be counted in single or double digits compared to the 4 digits of women out there to buy s**t they have no need for.

Those men defaulting on credit payments. How many lost their jobs? How many had children to support and a wife?

How many of those men went out of their way to buy s**t they didnt need compared to women? You dont need to use your friend Google to do that, all you have to do is watch and listen to a typical woman during the day and what her circle of friends do.

I've worked retail, not sure about you but credit cards for women outweight the numbers for men. That is experience, not some bulls**t research carried out by some feminist science-backed article.

My dads advice to me and my brother: never, ever get credit cards.

My mother has never once paid off the entire debts of these cards since she got them. But she was tricked into having them and it created a need she couldnt do without.

Nowadays young men are getting into this trap because they're told to live for today and f**k tomorrow. Men do get credit problems but I dont know of any man with a credit card.

I could list 10 women with them though.
» Crossfit - the Enemy ? (Go to post)13-04-2013 @ 22:56 
I could pretty much do everything in a crossfit games apart from the oly lifts.
» This made my blood boil! (Go to post)13-04-2013 @ 22:52 
The only problem I see here is the fact that she is a woman.

Women spend money on things they dont need, they're social creatures and creatures of habit at that.

Go on any high street when sales are on or a saturday. What do you see?

Women. Spending money they dont have or which belongs to their father, boyfriend/husband.

Ever since credit was brought in women were more predisposed to take it rather than men. My dad told me this couple years back and as long as women have poor control over buying stuff, the problems associated with it will never go away.
» 13 year old girl 110kg bench (Go to post)20-03-2013 @ 00:59 
Cant seem to find this video anywhere.

Confused Confused
» hardest decision of my life (Go to post)17-03-2013 @ 17:17 
I wouldn't leave.

You have a good job, friends and parents back in England. If you really fell in love with NZ then you would already be there living it up.

But you're not and a GF of two years isn't going to make it suddenly better. If it was 5 or more years then you could consider it as a major factor but two years? Plenty of other women and I doubt she'd be able to stay in NZ whilst you're in England without goin crazy.
» How Many Press Ups Can You Do? (Go to post)14-03-2013 @ 22:22 
Used to train 100 daily before I got into the gym.

I understand its better to do sets of them spaced out now but use them for an easy warm up. Paused or slow etc.
» Crossfit Strongman? (Go to post)11-03-2013 @ 21:22 
[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2psmxoh.jpg[/IMG]

xfit atlas stones? Grin
» Crossfit Strongman? (Go to post)11-03-2013 @ 21:20 
Only problem with crossfit is the cost to join a gym and the general attitude of some people, but in any gym you have that sort of thing.

Crossfit is just good at attracting them.

Women find it very appealing and those who take it seriously have great bodies.
» Chad smith 700 x 10 (Go to post)05-03-2013 @ 21:50 
alex_tait said:How does he get so much power out of the hole?

Having a vindaloo the night before helps.
» On your CV (Go to post)04-03-2013 @ 12:41 
JohnGym said:Take Interests and hobbies out completely. Who gives a s**t what your hobbies are.

Most employers will only skim a CV so ensure it focuses entirely on your results and achievements in your current and previous roles

uh huh.

A lot of employers will throw a CV out if it has no outside perspective on your character.

Team sports and competitive pursuits are a big plus in an employers eyes. If you put volunteering in as well you'll be different.
» not sure if serious... (Go to post)26-02-2013 @ 23:29 
Well, if you're a conspiracy nut you'd believe the pharma companies sell these vitamins to make a quick buck out of nothing.

They can help but if you eat s**t and have 5 vitamin tablets a day, you're not going to get anything out of it.

Eat well, take vitamins to top it off. Not hard.
» Chocolate bread (Go to post)25-02-2013 @ 23:02 
Well, this guy actually latched onto me and almost did a dance when he was telling me Tescos had chocolate bread.

its cocoa powder but Im not sure if it is sweetened.
» Chocolate bread (Go to post)24-02-2013 @ 01:41 
Saw this in tesco, apparently its a new range.

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2079eo7.jpg[/IMG]

Would you?
» How big is yours and what did you do with it? (Go to post)21-02-2013 @ 21:01 
Dan said:Someone wanted to trade in an old Volvo V70 with 120,000 miles and very short MOT.
I told the guy it was scrap but if he wanted to leave it with me when he picked his new car up I would dispose of it for him.
Just out of interest I sent it for an MOT test to see how much work it actually needed.
It cost £175 to get it through the MOT and I sold it for a grand.
With my ill gotten gains I took chick number one for a Spa Weekend for Valentine's day and recieved lots of sexual favours in return.
The Hotel had the last laugh though, charging £9 a round for drinks for the two of us !!!
Robbin baaaastards Wink

Karma on valentines.

She tends to be a b**ch.

You are here: HomeForumHarry → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions