Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitMan attempts 725-pound world-record bench press in Minneola

Man attempts 725-pound world-record bench press in Minneola

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

He needed more face paint.
John
little_a said:Wonder if he can play the drums?Confused

Lol lol lol this is very funny if its in reference to what I think it is..:-)
John
Not even close. Back to the gym......... Um. " BEAST" better luck next time. Do you think may be his mates that were spotting him in the gym were like nah..bro its all you bro its all you as they heaved the weight up for him Eek
DeanW92
"Yes its alot of weight... your mind is telling you that its too much weight, but im completely delusional and have lost my marbles, so i said f**k it and added an extra 150kg to my max. The first attempt i lost my groove, along with 3 of my ribs, but on the second i nearly had it, i just didnt bring my A game today"
Harry
"un-assisted"

Spotters had the weight too. Wish it crushed his ugly face.
Lionel_Rich_Tea
Post Edited: 09.10.2014 @ 21:43 PM by Lionel_Rich_Tea
Harry said:"un-assisted"

why would the attractiveness of the man make a difference to you? are you far enough in the closet to see narnia yet?
Harry said:"un-assisted"

Are you a c**t in real life or just on Sugden?
Yeah, the bloke might be 110% rainbow unicorn but I wouldn't wish that on him
unit94 said:

Sugdens not real life?
John
Well at least he came away unhurt.just a bruised ego and ribs.
this really encourages me to say "stop LYING" at number bumpers in the gym
I squat 300 bro.
Harry
Lionel_Rich_Tea said:
why would the attractiveness of the man make a difference to you? are you far enough in the closet to see narnia yet?

Aww bless, out come the homo comments. I've noticed a pattern in this type of bell-end comment from guys. Its almost always some guy who reckons he is funny.

unit94 said:

If I was as ugly as you I would be an even bigger c**t. Stop taking the internet so serious precious, you might get upset.
Harry said:
If I was as ugly as you I would be an even bigger c**t. Stop taking the internet so serious precious, you might get upset.

This insulting may work if I didn't already know that I'm an ugly (and fat) c**t Tongue got anymore lol
Lionel_Rich_Tea
if enough people suggest you gay too notice a pattern you probably just come across as effeminate then or something
Hairy nuts and bolts funny!
How are you going to be a hair dog when you bite everyone's balls? You funny!
The end

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitMan attempts 725-pound world-record bench press in Minneola
Return to top View Desktop Site