Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumHarry → View All Posts

View All Posts: Harry

» Personalised number plates (Go to post)28-01-2012 @ 22:35 
Steve said:15 years ago my boss spent £70,000 on N1GEL to then be slagged off by Jo Brand in the sun who said why didn't he put knob head the front of his car because that's obviously what he was.

I read that.

Didnt she do a stint about it on a standup tour?
» Odd/awkward items you lift occasionally to show he world how strong you are (Go to post)26-01-2012 @ 21:43 
I am aiming for 1 arm pressing cheerleading girls in the squad I am in.

Easily done with 2 arms but you need to build trust as they're up pretty high. Weightlifting+strongman suits stunt cheerleading quite well.
» funny letter (Go to post)26-01-2012 @ 21:37 
its funny because I put this letter under the door of a flat near to mine as I am currently in halls.

They're all women however. Grin
» Best and worst xmas gifts. (Go to post)29-12-2011 @ 00:08 
Adam_F said:
I had something similar - although not on that scale.
Mrs bought me a Large size jacket..barely do it up, tried the other sizes on..even the xxl doesn't fit - it's only a 44" chest though!!
WTF is wrong with sizes these days!

I went shopping once and got talking to the owner.

The clothes industry changed clothes sizes in the small, medium, large and extra large range due to lack of demand in sizes from guys.

In short, broad shoulders, big chests and big arms aint as popular as they once were for many clothes lines so they dropped the size measurements.

Which goes against sense as there are more fat bas***ds about than usual.
» 5% deposits (Go to post)29-12-2011 @ 00:00 
If you rent and want to eventually purchase your own home, it is best done before your rent is taking too much out of your pay cheque.

Cant save if a good chunk gets taken out from rent and bills and this is a cycle many fall into.
» Will it snow? (Go to post)02-12-2011 @ 22:25 
nitsua19 said:hope so, snow is awesome. Especially at christmas!!

Is it more likely north or south?

I'm in London 'til the 16th so hoping to see some down here

Yea how awesome is it when..

-You crash without being able to do f**k all about it
-Cant go away on your hols
-Country shuts down because the public sector squeals at hard work
-Food supplies run low
-Salt stealing c**ts are rampant

I have a snowboard so should be ok.
» Vince Urbank pulls 906 hook grip at NOLD (Go to post)02-12-2011 @ 22:23 
That guy has a good beard.
» How flexible are you? (Go to post)15-11-2011 @ 19:02 
I can do the splits, not the cheating male version. The full splits.

Can stretch both legs out to as far as my hips allow whilst sitting down. Lean forward and put my head on the ground without any assistance and then touch my toes.

Touching my toes is easy whilst doing regular stretches.
» Pat Mendes (Go to post)15-11-2011 @ 18:58 
Seems a bit shallow watching WL or the strongest in the world (supposedly) in Strongman when you know they're taking something extra on the side.

Has any man been strong and fast enough to actually competed at a top level in a natural way?

As impressive a big squat, clean & jerk/snatch is, if they're just using drugs outside of comps I dont see the point in watching. Russia, CHina and iran give more support because it is just a middle finger to the West.

/tin hat on
» Can Tom Martin break ANOTHER world youtube record? (Go to post)12-11-2011 @ 21:20 
Rico said:
Why?

Because his knees didnt blow out?
» what is the most weight ever lifted overhead (Go to post)12-11-2011 @ 21:15 
JC said:
Tbut do produce world class fottball players

ROFL!

Wink
» Possibly the best advice ever (Go to post)08-11-2011 @ 13:02 
I had a chat with some woman who thought like this, took bad advice and eventually her metabolism got f**ked.

Its been a few years since but she is now weight training and competes as a figure athlete.

She was guided by people who get paid and that is what scares me the most. People are paid to do so much damage to a person via their diet that it screws them up for almost a decade.

Who the f**k are these people?
» A serbian film (Go to post)08-11-2011 @ 12:49 
Watching Mexigore videos is enough for me thanks!
» how do you save a beloved friend from vegetarianism? (Go to post)25-10-2011 @ 23:15 
1369phil said:If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat

he wouldn't have made them so tasty you mean?

Wink
» equipment 4 squaddies in afghanistan (Go to post)25-10-2011 @ 23:14 
SOme of the gyms for our guys over there suck but not far away the US military has state of the art stuff with complimentary 52" TVs.

You are here: HomeForumHarry → View All Posts
Return to top View Desktop Site