Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsMine Training Log

Mine Training Log

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

Post Edited: 16.12.2010 @ 02:23 AM by mikehowarth
Joni said:hey didnt you do four with 180?

or do you subscribe to the "four is not a set"? Happy

Five would have been acceptable... It was a s**t session

Thanks macca and gray too, hope you both well guys!
Some big fronts there Mike

I know its not the 'way you roll', but I'd like to see you not deadlift for say 14+ days, and then have a pop at a PB

I have pulled best when I've deadlifted fairly regular.....then throttled back for a couple of weeks, then BOSH...PB!
JC said:Some big fronts there Mike

I know its not the 'way you roll', but I'd like to see you not deadlift for say 14+ days, and then have a pop at a PB

I have pulled best when I've deadlifted fairly regular.....then throttled back for a couple of weeks, then BOSH...PB!

I will mate, come next season I will have to have time off and rest for the weekends comps and stuff... and I'll do them then...
JC said:Some big fronts there Mike

Also not long ago I was glass backed up with a post flu twinge... So I'm all good with enjoying the ride for now

When I pull a PB I'll make sure you see it JC, but lifting light weights with Joni is too much fun Grin

Seriously though I'll get stronger soon!
Thursday 16th December 2010

Rest

Friday 17th December 2010

Rest

Saturday 18th December 2010

Rest

Sunday 19th December 2010

Front Squat

13" Deadlift (straps) (bar on one black and one green mat)

5" Deadlift (straps) (stood on two green mats)

DOH axle deadlift

Finished with Dumbell screw curls with 16(3x15) and three heavy sets of ten on the leg extension machine

Think everybody else had a good session too!
deadlifts are regressing nicely towards the BSM mate!
Joni said:deadlifts are regressing nicely towards the BSM mate!

Your deadlifts were great!

Mine were very much what I expected if not a little better... Could have been alot worse of that I'm all too aware!

Yay for being less injuried Happy

Can't wait for improvements in my posterior chain
shanejer
always great seeing you train, your aproach to training is very clever i like it Wink i could learn alot from you!
shanejer said:always great seeing you train, your aproach to training is very clever i like it Wink i could learn alot from you!

You seem to be doing just AWESOME with what your doing Shane so I'd just carried on as you are...

I try and get what I can out of myself so thanks for the compliment mate!

Patience my man, looking m and r for chrimbo!
Post Edited: 20.12.2010 @ 12:08 PM by JC
Nice session Sunday mate......very strong fronts

I think we (me & Mills) are hitting events Wednesday...some partials, then yoke, farmers, stones. Good for you?
JC said:Nice session Sunday mate......very strong fronts

I think we (me & Mills) are hitting events Wednesday...some partials, then yoke, farmers, stones. Good for you?

Hopefully, thanks for the heads up... We will see with work mate
always great seeing you in action pal - your strongman stuff is coming on really well. You do train very smart and think this is gonna do you justice in the future. Have good xmas mate was good catchin up.
saw the fronties mate, solid, is 210kg your PB though? sure you've done 230kg?
Very strong session there mate.
Looked very strong yesterday mate.

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsMine Training Log
Return to top View Desktop Site