REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 464 guests
You are here: HomeForumDraken → View All Posts

View All Posts: Draken

» Z squatting high again (Go to post)19-01-2017 @ 19:04 
Post Edited: 19.01.2017 @ 19:09 PM by Draken
FAT_SAM said:
Lol. Amazing. Until now I hadn't watched it with the sound up.

samue1son said:
he sounds like a steam train about to start up

There was some retard recently who told him that on his FB. He replied "Breathing is very important part of training."

Found it:

Ruben Hörnquist Why do you always breath that heavy? OCD?
Gilla · Svara · den 10 november 2016 kl 20:28
Žydrūnas Savickas BIG Z
Žydrūnas Savickas BIG Z Breath is very important part of training
Visa översättning
Gilla · Svara · 24 · den 11 november 2016 kl 05:18
Ruben Hörnquist
Ruben Hörnquist Žydrūnas Savickas BIG Z Yes, but I don't get why you always breath the same way while making that awkward sound. Don't you know how to breath properly?
Gilla · Svara · den 11 november 2016 kl 11:24
Tomas MacAn Tsaoir
Tomas MacAn Tsaoir Ruben? You seriously telling one of the worlds strongest men how to breathe?
Visa översättning
Gilla · Svara · 11 · den 11 november 2016 kl 12:42

^^ That's seriously Jason Blaha level of stupidity.
» Z squatting high again (Go to post)18-01-2017 @ 21:40 
Mikeneto said:
There are 3 sets of strongman comps.. Ultimate strongman not established enough imo
Giants live and WSM
SCL
Arnold's
Only Giants live and WSM allow suits(both run by Colin Bryce, so same thing). I am not sure why either because it gives a ridiculous advantage on squats and raw powerlifting far more popular than equipped.
At a guess none of the strongmen want suits...Shaw definitely doesn't, Ed says he doesn't, Thor won't because it costs him on squat, Z might because he used to compete equipped and knows how to use them to full effect. But he can squat big without them, doubt he gets much on deadlift.

Thank you very much!

Although ... Colin Bryce doesn't really run WSM, does he? I'm thinking he's just a commentator?
» Z squatting high again (Go to post)17-01-2017 @ 14:45 
Could anyone answer this, please?

I said:
In which competitions are suits allowed and in which are they not?
» Z squatting high again (Go to post)16-01-2017 @ 17:53 
Mikeneto said:If Thor does squats without a suit he doesn't stand a chance...He also squats deep.

They need Giants live and WSM to get rid of suits...If Ed had texted Colin Bryce saying "i will do a 505kg deadlift without a suit" rather than "I reckon I can deadlift 550kg"...It may have happened especially with SCL getting rid of suits and Arnold's not using them. I just cannot see it happening whilst pushing the deadlift and big numbers.

In which competitions are suits allowed and in which are they not?
» Z squatting high again (Go to post)16-01-2017 @ 17:44 
FAT_SAM said:https://www.instagram.com/p/BPTktZYjCqT/

This was a recent 335

Does it feel good to be inhumanely strong and have 24 views? Rofl
» Training with Big Z - 50 Minute Interview in the Gym. (Go to post)13-01-2017 @ 19:03 
I've always thought Big Z to be a little bit ... retarded, because that's how he seems when he speaks english. He seems a bit brighter speaking his native language.

But ... he claims to be eating 300 gram carbs a day, and then the fat of 400 gram salmon, 50 gram nuts and one avocado. How was he maintaining 175 kg + with that diet?

FAT_SAM said:
There is no way Z ever put 250kg
He struggled to bench that!!
It's sitting down, with back support, and done in the smith machine.

To me, it doesn't seem impossible that he has done 250 kg that way.
» Training with Big Z - 50 Minute Interview in the Gym. (Go to post)13-01-2017 @ 18:02 
PaulSavage said:Good to finally see some proper training footage of the big z. Looks jacked.

Agreed. He looks way stronger and bigger in this film than in all the photos and selfies he uploads to IG.
» Arnold's 2017 (Go to post)01-01-2017 @ 19:46 
billynomates said:well done, sounds really swell

What?
» Arnold's 2017 (Go to post)31-12-2016 @ 23:15 
AdamT said:
He posts lifting videos on fb. His squat is STRONG

I update his Facebook and IG several times a day. We know that he is strong. He has been strong for more than 15 years.

How do you know he is gaining weight again?
» Arnold's 2017 (Go to post)31-12-2016 @ 19:04 
KevC86 said:
From the look of his more recent vids he has done just that. Definitely bulking up again so should be closer to his usual self for this years comps.

How do you know this?
» Arnold's 2017 (Go to post)31-12-2016 @ 19:04 
Well, if Z does this:

AdamT said:He has to up his insulina and calories.

The story will be another. But I doubt it.
» What old event would you like to see back in strongman (Go to post)30-12-2016 @ 15:04 
Sumo wrestling.

A true test of physical strength and power.
» Arnold's 2017 (Go to post)30-12-2016 @ 14:56 
hifilover said:
??!!
You either know nothing about strongman, or you're just another hater..
When has Z ever made a fool of himself? When has any other strongman made a fool of themselves?!
Roll-Eyes

I'm in no way a hater. Big Z has been my idol growing up. I've looked up to him since I was nothing more than a child.

I'm just pointing out the obvious: he did make a fool of himself recently (just liked the other guy wrote), and unless a miracle happens, he's not going to be anywhere near his peak during next years Arnold.
» Arnold's 2017 (Go to post)29-12-2016 @ 19:39 
MJG said:
Same reason, they have two overheads, thin handles on dumbbell, straps on frame, no heavy stone etc.

What?
» Arnold's 2017 (Go to post)29-12-2016 @ 19:20 
hifilover said:

Z, IMO, will peak at this years Arnolds and maybe WSM, but that's him done thereafter. He'll retire on a high and go down as the strongest man that ever lived... So far! No one has his accolades etc... But some will come close IMO
!

No. Little Z will make a fool of himself once more, and then retire.

You are here: HomeForumDraken → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions