REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 228 guests
You are here: HomeForumMcMuffin_Gains → View All Posts

View All Posts: McMuffin_Gains

12345678910 ... 62 ... 6364656667686970717273

» Can anyone recommend a good Multi that doesn't taste like ass? (Go to post)23-10-2014 @ 11:05 
ChrisMcCarthy said:I'm confused. Are you talking about Multi - Vitamin tablets? If so is taste actually relevant? And if they are repeating on you I would suggest you might need to sort out your digestive problems as a priority.

No tasting nice isn't an issue as i'd prefer caps anyway. Been using a multi vit by reflex which is a cap, the smell is super potent in the box, enough to make most gip a little. They almost burn on the way down and I often find throughout the day the 'taste' repeats on me, a friend of mine also reported the exact same thing.

It's not a digestive issue because it's only these and a previous multi vitamin which had the exact same after taste.
» Can anyone recommend a good Multi that doesn't taste like ass? (Go to post)23-10-2014 @ 10:28 
unit94 said:Fruit tastes nice

Agreed, but I don't fancy eating my own bodyweight in fruit and fructose everyday to get the same effect as multi vitamin
» Can anyone recommend a good Multi that doesn't taste like ass? (Go to post)23-10-2014 @ 09:23 
Need a multi vitamin suitable for the 'athlete' that doesn't taste like s**t, burn the oesophagus on the way down or repeat on you all day long. Most I find with all the 'good stuff' I seem to regret all day for the god damn burning taste that repeats on me
» Misha Koklyaev's voice is as deep as his squats. (Go to post)22-10-2014 @ 21:27 
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/73/731e60edfa4cc641767684b08cfa70...
» random disclosure thread (Go to post)21-10-2014 @ 19:36 
Post Edited: 21.10.2014 @ 19:38 PM by McMuffin_Gains
John said:
Cheers matey so I'm going to get some tomorrow and give um a whirl I'm finding the occasional morning coffee wears off so need a slap sometimes,so would you not recommend moving to nose tork after a while?? Or just stick with the macenzies?? I've got three kids I have to be tight lol :-)

Maybe just try mckenzies to begin with, see how you like it. It will do what you want it to, especially if you're not used to it.

Nose tork, brand new, will literally melt your face off. Personally I found it a little too much until its potency wore off a bit, then you get a few weeks in that 'sweet spot' then after that its pretty much useless.

Check out this fool

» random disclosure thread (Go to post)21-10-2014 @ 19:23 
John said:Hey sorry to sound thick,but I've never used smelling salts before.nose form is a bit pricey for me at the moment but will the Mackenzie smelling salts from boots do the same thing if not what cheaper alternatives are there thanks Confused

My experience is that Nose tork will blow your head off but its potency goes away very fast and before long it'll be completely flat.

I've had the mckenzies ones from boots for around a year, still going strong. I have to put the bottle practically in my nostrils to get that 'kick' but it still works.
» random disclosure thread (Go to post)21-10-2014 @ 18:34 
Billytheold said:Old Billy was a horse from your neck of the woods. He was/Is the oldest living horse known to man. His head and his skull are in 2 different locations. Billy was overworked. He gave it his all beyond his end/begining. Deep in his heart he wants to be as one. If only/only if¿? He will ride his last ride to victory. Giving all to others, he was enslaved and ask no weight to be on his back so he can run freely like his rich master who holds the cash and boast. Sorry, it is 7:30 am here. Hey BTW I saw your films. You will be a tough one to defeat once you get some more time under your belt.

Today I learned about Old Billy and coming from yourself with your often perplexing, enigmatic ways it's quite the achievement! and thanks, I'll keep on working
» random disclosure thread (Go to post)21-10-2014 @ 08:49 
Billy, please explain your avatar.. I'm intrigued
» wash my balls (Go to post)20-10-2014 @ 23:13 
» how long does it take for... (Go to post)17-10-2014 @ 21:17 
I imagine it would depend on the spin cycle.

With an average wash I'd say to fully dry, perhaps 2 hours?

It obviously depends on your surroundings and activity level. That said i'm pretty sure the 10k/day types would notice your suit was soaking wet so maybe best to air dry and iron first.

Also never wear brown shoes with a wet suit.
» great videos thread. (Go to post)17-10-2014 @ 19:51 
stephen9069 said:one of my favourite:

f**king hell

Not only is it no handed..

Its completely effortless, I mean like COMPLETELY. That looks stupid easy, like how I imagine myself squatting 60kg haha
» If you only had £50 to spend on strongman kit (Go to post)16-10-2014 @ 22:21 
JamieG said:3 whole Dianabols

How about 3 whole hours with Diana Ball

http://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/352434629.jpg
» 'business dress' (Go to post)15-10-2014 @ 21:01 
Post Edited: 15.10.2014 @ 21:12 PM by McMuffin_Gains
Who gives a f**k what you wear? You should be free to wear what you want

http://ih3.redbubble.net/image.6555356.6741/sticker,375x360.pn...

EDIT: That isn't aimed at you Jack. I just despise those who measure ones worth or potential on how well they conform to a dress code. Some of the most expressive, creative, wealthiest people in history never wore suits. If I was you I would wear a tuxedo tshirt!
» birds with arms!! (Go to post)14-10-2014 @ 15:55 
Here's a few birds, great tits, all absolutely gagging for it

linky link link
» random disclosure thread (Go to post)10-10-2014 @ 22:17 
John said:
I have never tried Thai food must be nice from that reaction enjoy :-) :-)

Neither had I till a few months ago John, however cooked properly its bloody amazing!

Beats any Indian curry hands down!

12345678910 ... 62 ... 6364656667686970717273

You are here: HomeForumMcMuffin_Gains → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions