REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 235 guests
You are here: HomeForumMcMuffin_Gains → View All Posts

View All Posts: McMuffin_Gains

12345678910 ... ... 6364656667686970717273

» ksohhjjkk (Go to post)21-02-2016 @ 21:14 
JackRevans said:
then a massive heavy duty gullet pounder when i got home, over 3000kcal mainly of carbs.

I enjoy this information.

I just demolished circa 3000kcal of chicken enchiladas, I peak in 4 days so the food is getting smashed in.

Fun fact: I have eaten 8 chicken breasts today. I believe, whilst not particularly impressive, this is the most amount of breasts I have consumed in a single day. If only I now had a nice pair of double D's in my face I would be quite happy.
» ksohhjjkk (Go to post)19-02-2016 @ 21:33 
You look like a young robert patrick, circa terminator 2
» Insulina Power! (Go to post)19-02-2016 @ 21:28 
Some 200kg speed work from tonight..

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1713863472191...
» Most endearing gameshow contestant ever (Eric) (Go to post)18-02-2016 @ 20:30 
Relevant wordplay:

[Img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/xmenmovies/images/7/7a/Dea...
» Rinsing recyclables when on a water meter (Go to post)16-02-2016 @ 12:35 
Funky_monkey said:
Do pastries have the same effect down there as pineapples? If jizz tasted like a steak bake, I'm sure a LOT of northern girls would be more inclined to swallow.

I don't believe they do, if it were true I am sure more women would be inclined to take a hot beef injection to the back of the throat
» 'I don't train legs because...' (Go to post)16-02-2016 @ 10:12 
Landmines
» Rinsing recyclables when on a water meter (Go to post)15-02-2016 @ 15:24 
Funky_monkey said:
This is incorrect. It might just be to lure you into buying a pasty. Exemptions are:
•Uncooked fish
•Uncooked meat and poultry
•Takeaways
•Loose seeds and flowers
•Unwrapped blades, including axes, knives, and knife and razor blades
•Prescription medicine

I had never heard of these exemptions, obviously the self service attendant explained it incorrectly. To be fair I think she was mirin and was simply interfering with my pastry procurement because she wanted my penis in and around her mouth.

She was boz eyed and built like a Panzer tank with a distinct smell of cabbage about her.

The one that got away...
» Rinsing recyclables when on a water meter (Go to post)15-02-2016 @ 14:18 
I came across a fascinating rule in a Morrison's in Northallerton, you are entitled to one free 5p bag when purchasing a hot pastry, however you are not allowed to add anything else to said bag else you must pay for it.
» 'I don't train legs because...' (Go to post)13-02-2016 @ 19:18 
I don't train legs because I injured my penis last time
» Wireless headphones (Go to post)05-02-2016 @ 18:13 
Bluetooth?

If so, Powerbeat 2's!!

Can not recommend them enough, had mine over a year, sound quality is excellent, great bass for such a small package. Battery charges fast and lasts for ages, connects automatically to my phone when I turn them on.

They retail £160 but I've seen them on the internet for around £110.

http://coolpile.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Beats-By-Dr-Pow...
» Egg PB (Go to post)03-02-2016 @ 23:52 
Wiegieboard said:
x2!

Grin

I completely forgot to mention, sterling videography yesterday! Making purple England proud
» Egg PB (Go to post)03-02-2016 @ 23:16 
After your recent FB interactions I seriously expected this thread to involve vaginas
» Pin press from chin height PB! (Go to post)03-02-2016 @ 14:14 
The_Lone_Wolf said:
2nd best for me, the grilled steak being 1st obviously.

These I feel are nowhere near as good as they used to be.

I used to love the odd crisp which had obviously had a quadruple share of flavouring applied
» Insulina Power! (Go to post)31-01-2016 @ 19:06 
dannyboy73 said:i cant help but notice a disparagy in your bench figures...shoulders trucked sir?

Mine are, had both operated on over the years...however, close grip has helped me to continue benching Wink i have managed 140k last year so i bet you could do at least 180 closegrip

occasionally i can do a medium grip 1 repper! then suffer for a fortnight however. Unhappy

squat looked solid, strong and more to come from the muffin man i think.

what ever happened to secret sugden? ive been asleep for a year

I'm the other way round Dannyboy, I have always benched close grip, I tore pec/shoulder tie in on DB bench and so took to close grip as a way around the injury and stuck with it once the injury had fully healed. My last max on close grip was about 160 but now my elbows are trollied and can't handle that volume of close grip.

I have switched to wide grip now but having never trained it before up until a couple of months ago I have had to drop the weight considerably. My recent benching has been looking promising and so when I next test my max in 3 weeks time I wouldn't be surprised if I manage 150+ paused.

Haven't been logging lately as its just so repetitive, I was copy pasting last weeks workout as its all the same for weeks at a time.

Hopefully some PBs to add on here in a few weeks.

I haven't read much in the land of SS for quite some time, I think the new mobile format scuppered it slightly.

Roll-Eyes
» Hache Steaks (Go to post)31-01-2016 @ 18:24 
Thanks for the replies chaps,

I tried in the oven the other day as I was cooking something else anyway. Cooked for 30 minutes at 190 conventional and they came out great, retained all moisture and size, very beefy tasting, like a nice posh burger. Shame there a bit pricey otherwise they may become a staple!

12345678910 ... ... 6364656667686970717273

You are here: HomeForumMcMuffin_Gains → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions