REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 451 guests
You are here: HomeForumCraigCutler → View All Posts

View All Posts: CraigCutler

» Hixxy on Ironmind (Go to post)19-07-2011 @ 15:02 
Congratulations that is awesome!
» How I did it (or possibly how I cocked it all up) (Go to post)15-06-2011 @ 22:09 
f**k off I am not fat I am 92kg LOL
» How I did it (or possibly how I cocked it all up) (Go to post)04-06-2011 @ 21:24 
cannings07 said:
Yes they have. 93 class is 235/152.5/277.5
At Under 23....

I am taking that squat record
» What do or would you sacrifice just to train? (Go to post)04-04-2011 @ 12:34 
Post Edited: 04.04.2011 @ 12:37 PM by CraigCutler
FAT_SAM said:
You're missing the point. It's not about recognition or making money. If I wanted that I would have chosen a different sport! If that's what you want then powerlifting is not for you because NO ONE (yes, that includes girls, it's not like we're 14 anymore ha ha) gives a flying f**k what you can bench. Andy Bolton and Scot Mendelson are not household names.

It's not what I compete for I do it because I enjoy it, I am just stating that personally I wouldn't make such sacrifices that could have a direct and negative impact on my life if I wasn't gaining from it in some way. I don't see the point Just to be a local gym rat or gym hero.
» What do or would you sacrifice just to train? (Go to post)04-04-2011 @ 10:41 
MarkClegg said:Absolutely f**k all ...

It's just a piss around hobby and guess what !

NOBODY is watching !!!!!!

x2 I love lifting and again couldn't picture my life without it. I train 6 days a week so it plays a massive part in my life I want to be the worlds best who doesn't?!?

This having been said I would never sacrifice 'Everything' to lift pieces of metal unless I was gaining some world recognition lifting at the highest level and even then will probably never earn enough money to back a career out of it. I can understand professional athletes who are making a career out of it making these sacrifices.

I think there is a lot more to life than training. Wouldn't it be such a shame if such sacrifices where made and a high level was still not achieved?!?

Like it was said above many great lifters have a social life/family etc as well as train. So such sacrifices aren't always necessary.
» British (BDFPA) Unequipped Powerlifting Championships 2011 (Go to post)29-03-2011 @ 21:23 
joshrushton1992 said:craig got best teen lifter but i got more points than him??

cannings07 said:Craig did not win best lifter. I did...
But then we found out that Steve won it LOL

cannings07 said:Cutler 371
Rushton 355
This is powerlifting. NOT golf.

Now, now ladies. We all know the race between us three is race to 400 wilks a feat that none of us have attained yet so we best get working!
» josh rushton 18 years old british champions. 655kg total raw (Go to post)29-03-2011 @ 17:17 
Haha fair one! I am that's why I am going up to 100's lol I have hit 650kg pre injury.

Tongue
» josh rushton 18 years old british champions. 655kg total raw (Go to post)29-03-2011 @ 10:37 
I weighed in at 89kg's last comp I think 100kg class is a fair compromise Tongue

Plus you could do with loosing a few pounds you fat c**t ha ha
» josh rushton 18 years old british champions. 655kg total raw (Go to post)29-03-2011 @ 10:29 
Apparently you're coming down to 100's next year so me and you can go head to head? Wink
» Tom Martin 360kg WR Deadlift ! (Go to post)29-03-2011 @ 10:28 
Martin1956 said:One of the best bits of advice I got was NEVER save a record attempt for another day. You can never guarantee you'll be in that good a shape again so take it whenever you can.

X2

f**k "saving it" hit the pb's in training when you feel good for them Grin then smash more up in comp. It doesn't matter if you miss a pb attempt in training. Although in comp the coach would tell you he told you so you should have "saved it" haha

Nice pulling mate.

Tongue
» How I did it (or possibly how I cocked it all up) (Go to post)27-03-2011 @ 12:00 
Gingy said:
Get your head out your ass with all this pussying around being bored of powerling or I'll give you a spanking next year in the juniors!
Grin Tongue

Ha ha well we'll see about that son, lol. I am starting some fighting but will still train for strength and 16 weeks out of comp sack of fighting and just train purely for strength.

I dont know whether to stay in 90's and redeem my s**t performance or go upto 100s? lol

What are your plans for weightclass next year.
» josh rushton 18 years old british champions. 655kg total raw (Go to post)27-03-2011 @ 11:51 
Cheers mate, Well injuries happen to everyone I didn't even want to compete lol but thought f**k it may as well. No point being a pussy. Just going to have to let the total suffer for now.

I am not sure whether or not to go back up to 100's or to redeem my s**t performance in 90's? lol
» josh rushton 18 years old british champions. 655kg total raw (Go to post)23-03-2011 @ 08:18 
Nice lifting this weekend mate can't
Complain with a comp pb.
» How I did it (or possibly how I cocked it all up) (Go to post)22-03-2011 @ 18:14 
Nice job on the 200kg squat you hit some good pb's this comp.

Going back to what you said about everyone being so helpful I
I completely agree. Thanks for helping me in my warm-ups letting me know the speed of them and spotting me etc.

I was pretty f**ked off that ali c**tings beat me but I guess I couldn't really expect too much after two serious injuries.

Keep up the solid training!
» josh rushton 18 years old british champions. 655kg total raw (Go to post)11-03-2011 @ 18:12 
Post Edited: 11.03.2011 @ 18:18 PM by CraigCutler
Yeah it is s**t. I keep feeling hot and cold Unhappy

I am lazy, I posted a thread in the summer and now cant be arsed have so much uni work.

Get well soon mate. Lets see some f**king big numbers on competition day. The best junior lifter award is at stake here Wink Oh are you guna come out with us after the comp or not?

You are here: HomeForumCraigCutler → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions