REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 166 guests
You are here: HomeForumDean → View All Posts

View All Posts: Dean

» Exertrain Human Power challenge (Go to post)29-12-2010 @ 19:28 
Here a little post christmas challenge to try out. This is a gym based challenge which you do then post your video on here with your total.

The challenge is :-

1minute squat with your own body weight on the bar as many reps as possible in the time
2 minutes rest
1minute bench press with your own body weight on the bar as many reps as possible in the time
2minutes rest
1minute deadlift with your own body weight on the bar as many reps as possible in the time

Who can get the best total?
» Exertrain Certified Fitness Professional 1 Day Course (Go to post)03-12-2010 @ 21:40 
Yes it is good to have a decent level of understanding as a prerequisite to the course but it is more important to have a thirst for knowledge and a passion for training, instructing and coaching.

The aim of the course is to teach trainers, instructors and coaches, Exertrain's training methodologies and protocols and for them to take this information away after the course and develop their knowledge and skills from the information they have learned.
» Exertrain Certified Fitness Professional 1 Day Course (Go to post)03-12-2010 @ 15:56 
A one day workshop for trainers, coaches and instructors wanting to bring a new level of education to their training. Providing you with all the expertise to make you and your clients' workouts more progressive measurable and time effective. This is all done through the unique Exertrain training system which focuses on Functional Movement, Effective Loading, Power Generation, Powerful Speed – Sustainable Speed and Motivational Strategies. This course will improve your all round training and instructing techniques as trainers, coaches and instructors are there to provide much more than just a programme for clients.

Course includes - Weightlifting/Powerlifting Technique Workshop
- Posture and Flexibility Corrective Technique
Strategies & Protocols
- Application of Power and Rapid Repeatability to
Conventional & Unconventional Equipment

Course cost £85

Saturday, 15 January 2011 · 10:00 - 17:00

Exertrain, UCLan Sports Arena, Tom Benson Way, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 1SG

For more Information or to book Contact Exertrain @ www.exertrain.com or email info@exertrain.com

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=170143813020218
» Exertrain Flexibility Workshop (Go to post)19-06-2010 @ 18:22 
This is your chance to come and loosen those tight muscles at Exertrain. During the workshop I will be going through all the effective stretches that we use everyday at Exertrain as well as showing you all the training methods which we use in improve the efficiency of your muscles during all the gym movements and strong man events.

£10 per person

Saturday 3rd July 2010

Exertrain, UCLan Sports Arena, Tom Benson Way, Preston, PR2 1SG

If you wish to attend Please PM me.
» Exertrain Strongman/ Strongwoman Training Sessions (Go to post)19-06-2010 @ 18:10 
Hi guys I am changing the strongman technique training session to Saturday 1pm - 4pm. We now have some new kit too including, 2" knurled axel, Jerk Boxes, 129kg and 126kg sand bags.
» Videos From Exertrain (Go to post)31-05-2010 @ 22:48 

» Videos From Exertrain (Go to post)31-05-2010 @ 18:49 
I wasn't commenting about others. It is just a statement that Exertrain is led by.

The double over hand deadlift was on a 2inch bar and was around 180 I think.
» Videos From Exertrain (Go to post)31-05-2010 @ 17:05 
I put drug free power rules as we are all drug free athletes and Exertrain is a drug free company.
» Exertrain Body Power Dumbbell Challenge (Go to post)31-05-2010 @ 17:00 
I am really not sure who she was but her boyfriend wouldn't even come and have a go on any of the kit not even the 103kg tyre that she flipped. I think we know who wears the trousers there.
» Videos From Exertrain (Go to post)29-05-2010 @ 17:13 
It was how people used to squat before they had squat stands etc. Very old school lifting.
» Videos From Exertrain (Go to post)29-05-2010 @ 17:09 
You have to love the Steinborn. What a lift it is. Drug free power rules.
» Videos From Exertrain (Go to post)29-05-2010 @ 09:33 
A few medicine ball exercises

» Exertrain Body Power Dumbbell Challenge (Go to post)28-05-2010 @ 09:38 
It's 58kg but it's the single hand grip that makes it hard.
» Exertrain Body Power Dumbbell Challenge (Go to post)28-05-2010 @ 09:00 
Here is a video of a few people attempting the bell and only a few succeeding. The challenge is to raise the bell above your head and hold above while you pick up a £10 up off the floor.

Who is going to come and try the challenge at the gym?

» Videos From Exertrain (Go to post)28-05-2010 @ 08:54 
Some videos of a bit of training down at Exertrain

You are here: HomeForumDean → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions