Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsuksc englands strongestman qualifier north 2013

uksc englands strongestman qualifier north 2013

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

that deadlift medley looks funHappy
marklawson
Both the press and deadlift will b lifted in the order listed
I want 4 northern lads in the uks next year we came close this year and I belive we have a strong enough field of lads todo it
BigT
Aye, 3 North boys made it to Belfast this year, so 4 would be cool. 2 made it to the final too!!
Any news on the remaining events for this??
Would love to do this comp, is Northampton counted as North? If it is can i be put down please!?
MJRS said:Would love to do this comp, is Northampton counted as North? If it is can i be put down please!?

You'll be Midlands with me (Birmingham) mate, Dave Meer usually organises the Midlands qualifier in Tamworth.
BigT
mikex101 said:Any news on the remaining events for this??

Generally comes out in the New Year at some point. Still a good way off the comp.
Post Edited: 28.12.2012 @ 21:56 PM by mikex101
BigT said:
Generally comes out in the New Year at some point. Still a good way off the comp.

Never too early to practice Tom!

Ill just keep my eyes open and ear to the ground. Cheers.
marklawson
M lawson
T shaw
G gardner
L osulivan
M kingham
Jc
P mcmahon
Stan
B france
N jones
S logan
M thom
C wallbank
Events & entry forms to follow
marklawson
M lawson
T shaw
G gardner
L osulivan
M kingham
Jc
P mcmahom
Stan
B france
N jones
S logan
M thom
C wallbank
S logan
R hawxby
J miller
marklawson
Event 4
Farmers frame carry 20mtrs 320kg fastest time wins

Event 5
Stone over a bar 160kg for reps 75secs time limit

Event 6
Carry & load 185kg cross 210kg duck walk 15mtrs then 3x 120kg kegs to be loaded 75secs time limit

Wayne stephenson is the latest entry 1 place left then we're on reserve list
That 6th event is what strongman comps usually lack, f**king brilliant!
sorry for the hijack lads but have i missed the details regarding the Midlands qualifier or are they not up yet ? i can see the north and south ,cheers
ursus said:sorry for the hijack lads but have i missed the details regarding the Midlands qualifier or are they not up yet ? i can see the north and south ,cheers

Not up yet big man
this comp is looking quite tasty, defo be down to spectate rain or shine. Was even contempleting putting my name in Grin

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsuksc englands strongestman qualifier north 2013
Return to top View Desktop Site