REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 235 guests
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitpudz gets owned!

pudz gets owned!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

StetecIcon...25-05-2010 @ 22:19 
Thing thinks he can decide what goes here. He cant
Member 354, 1452 posts
Post Edited: 25.05.2010 @ 22:21 PM by Stetec
Totally agree, I do thai boxing, stand up is hard work enough, grappling is a killer. Nothing like having a fat mate laying on you to sap your energy.

Thai boxing being a loose description, its based around that, but is MMA in reality, as we involve a lot of ground work.

But, as a result, can appreciate thats its easy to shout at the telly, give it a go yourself though for some perspective.
luke00Icon...25-05-2010 @ 22:48 
either Im a penis or Im not a penis
Member 722, 2977 posts
SQ 300, BP 220, DL 350
870.0 kgs @ 123kgs UnEq
Stetec said:Totally agree, I do thai boxing, stand up is hard work enough, grappling is a killer. Nothing like having a fat mate laying on you to sap your energy.

Thai boxing being a loose description, its based around that, but is MMA in reality, as we involve a lot of ground work.

But, as a result, can appreciate thats its easy to shout at the telly, give it a go yourself though for some perspective.

I go at a punch bag balls out and I don't think I've lasted for more than a minute without feeling like my heart is smashing through my ribs and my lips going blue. So I to would agree.
JoniIcon...26-05-2010 @ 07:32 
left the country satisfied
Member 10, 19241 posts
SQ 240, BP 150, DL 270
660.0 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
but are all these comments from the perspective that Pudz didnt train for this at all?

He has been doing this for a while (at least in training) so surely he knew what he was up against, i mean conditioning wise?

So what went wrong? He was too confident about a quick knockout?

Maybe getting hit in the face - hard - just gasses you out a bit faster than training sparring Happy
TonyIcon...26-05-2010 @ 07:49 
Is partial to the odd bender.
Member 6, 10239 posts
SQ 280, BP 192.5, DL 317.5
790.0 kgs @ 102kgs Eq
Joni said:but are all these comments from the perspective that Pudz didnt train for this at all?

He has been doing this for a while (at least in training) so surely he knew what he was up against, i mean conditioning wise?

So what went wrong? He was too confident about a quick knockout?

Maybe getting hit in the face - hard - just gasses you out a bit faster than training sparring Happy

Of course Pudz trained and trained hard for it. But he trained for a year, no where near enough to be stepping in the ring with someone as seasoned as Sylvia.

I think Pudz was probably misguided in thinking how much his strength would count for in there. If your trying to bull guys around, constantly tight, trying to out muscle then your going to tire very quickly.

I suspect in training pudz got away with simply running people over with his size and strength. He found out the hard way that this wil not work against someone who truely knows what they are doing. Sylvia just stayed loose, let pudz bull him against the fence, then was Pudz was gone picked him off.
JoniIcon...26-05-2010 @ 08:12 
left the country satisfied
Member 10, 19241 posts
SQ 240, BP 150, DL 270
660.0 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
was probably surrounded by yes men who didnt critically and objectively see where he is at.
WiganIcon...26-05-2010 @ 08:37 
a cynical old scrote
Member 68, 6847 posts
SQ 255, BP 132.5, DL 250
637.5 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
I agree with Tony, it looked to me like Pudz expected to be able to go in there and bulldoze the guy and when it didnt happen he had nowhere to go and gassed out almost instantly. Clearly a case of too much too soon, he needs to go away and become a fighter rather than try to rely on being 'world strongest man'..
staplegun16Icon...26-05-2010 @ 09:27 
Even his dad lifts more
Member 388, 313 posts
SQ 315, BP 210, DL 285
810.0 kgs @ 98kgs Eq
Wigan said:I agree with Tony, it looked to me like Pudz expected to be able to go in there and bulldoze the guy and when it didnt happen he had nowhere to go and gassed out almost instantly. Clearly a case of too much too soon, he needs to go away and become a fighter rather than try to rely on being 'world strongest man'..

Agreed.

He's been given a few classless fighters to knock out and got overconfident. To be honest im not sure his extra strength gave him any advantage in this fight, he certainly didnt look to be convincingly more powerful than his opponent, he struggled to get him to the ground and even then he couldnt do anything.

I think the real reason behind all of this is money, Pudz seems to have his fingers in a lot of pies.. strictly come dance, pop videos, lots of other tv appearances. All with the hope to get him better known and get more money from sponsors etc ?

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitpudz gets owned!
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions