Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitwhats your opinions?

whats your opinions?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Saw this on facebook

I think it's wonderful. What a guy, doing more than most people would have the willpower or guts to do!
i agree, let the kid take part in what hes clearly very passionate for
awesome stuff, great parenting philosophy too. treating him exactly how he should be.
That is awesome, I thought I'd feel bad watching the fight but the video changed my mind.
minibig1
Unbelievable respect, can't even put it into words
shanejer
That was great .

Fair play to him. Very inspiring
Chemby
That was fantastic, he's a very inspiring man.
Post Edited: 29.03.2013 @ 17:02 PM by herman
Anyone had much experience with people with Downs Syndrome?

The couple kids I have met with it seemed pretty normal. The guy I knew in college with it, I would say was in the top 50% of the student population in terms of mental sharpness.

It seems to me that media makes down syndrome people less capable then they really are.
minibig1
Iv worked with a few lads with Down syndrome, in my experience they are alot less capable and do struggle to keep up. Very satisfying work I always enjoyed it, very hard at times though
herman said:Anyone had much experience with people with Downs Syndrome?

The couple kids I have met with it seemed pretty normal. The guy I knew in college with it, I would say was in the top 50% of the student population in terms of mental sharpness.

It seems to me that media makes down syndrome people less capable then they really are.

They can be the best friends you will ever have I've found. Any time I have worked with a person with Down's in a clinical setting you can immediately form a rapport with them. Can be very disarming.
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitwhats your opinions?
Return to top View Desktop Site