Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos13 week smolov cycle

13 week smolov cycle

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

GettinFatStrong said:
would u suggest box/bands or anything in the speed one?

i would say box and bands are usefull but something to develope later once your squat have improved. in themean time you could do box jump or vertical jumps after your Speed squats so your still working on the explosive movements from your feet.
mrstruan said:
GettinFatStrong said:
yea i know, how do you open a .xls tho

excel...

If you dont have that, and dont want to buy it the download open office for free
heres a usefull libk for squat plans by a guy who has used and gained alot from them
http://programs.squatfanatic.com/
GettinFatStrong
ill download excel from TPB
GettinFatStrong
guess ill do the 7 week cycle lol starting monday.. should be fun
I could pick a lot of words to describe smolov, but fun certainly isnt one of them.
GettinFatStrong
Cuddles said:I could pick a lot of words to describe smolov, but fun certainly isnt one of them.

was more sarcastic than serious lol
Just wrote a 5 top tips to improve your squat article for elite-kinetics (a follow up to the deadlift one i did for them). Might help you. Not been put up online yet but should be up soon so keep an eye out.
GettinFatStrong
bigbadbish said:Just wrote a 5 top tips to improve your squat article for elite-kinetics (a follow up to the deadlift one i did for them). Might help you. Not been put up online yet but should be up soon so keep an eye out.

will do

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos13 week smolov cycle
Return to top View Desktop Site