Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsCheshires Strongest Man u105

Cheshires Strongest Man u105

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Competition database entry found for this thread: Cheshires Strongest Man u105 (01-10-2011)

Thanks to Shane, Niall, Emma & Nial's missus for putting this comp' on. As Joni said - the sport needs these grass-roots/regional comps to bring in new blood and all the newer guys did great and I hope to see them all competing next year.

Seb gave me a great battle for first, he is a great lad and will continue to do extremely well in the 105s.

Really enjoyable day, and thanks to all for the support (at the comp', and in the "other matter" Grin ).

Boar - I have stopped setting my sights so high - just happy to be involved. Wink
Oh, and anybody who sent me a text today - my phone is f**ked and I can't read them or send a reply - so i wasnt ignoring you! I'll assume you were wishing me well and say thanks. Grin
Sounds like a great comp, well done to all. And for the winner to be previously unheard of... even more impressive! Wink
PeteHodgson said:Sounds like a great comp, well done to all. And for the winner to be previously unheard of... even more impressive! Wink

Grin lol
Ben France is a champion amongst champions!
mikehowarth said:Ben France is a champion amongst champions!

Mike as you are. Looking forward to having a go next season, hopefully I can hold my head high
chaos said:
Mike as you are. Looking forward to having a go next season, hopefully I can hold my head high

Get involved pal you'll get all the support and encouragement you need
PaulSavage
mikehowarth said:Ben France is a champion amongst champions!

Ben who?
PaulSavage said:
Ben who?

What score sheet?
shanejer
Ha I was thinking what a ignorant bas***d not replying to my good luck message!! Looked a fun comp well done ben sexy seb and sorry bout the calf Millsy, good performance from Joni and mike to can't wait for videos !!
Sounds like a great day all round.

Well done to all involved but especially the Sugden boys and The Flash!

Heal up quick Millsy.
Some videos from yesterday!

Cheers for vids mate.Cool
Ben_F said:Cheers for vids mate.Cool

X2!!!
As you can see from my farmers hold it was tough for me

They are getting nailed with some high pick ups over chrimbo I hope

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsCheshires Strongest Man u105
Return to top View Desktop Site