Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSouthern Powerlifting Federation tribute video

Southern Powerlifting Federation tribute video

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

What a lot of cock!

I think they must be confused about what part of the body is meant by the hip. Or perhaps generations of interbreeding have made some of them anatomically different, so that their hips are elsewhere to the rest of us?
The most worrying part is that at 38 seconds you can clearly see Sugden's own FatPete reffing in a blue T-Shirt!!!!

Pete, i though better of you!!!! Wink
Wigan said:The most worrying part is that at 38 seconds you can clearly see Sugden's own FatPete reffing in a blue T-Shirt!!!!

Pete, i though better of you!!!! Wink

Would it help if I said I did it for sexual favours ?
LukeC said:
Are you talking about Al Caslow? If thats the case you cant really say those are his true raw numbers, he very rarely trains out of kit. .

Off course you can... unless he's lifted more unequipped at a meet?

They were his true numbers the day of that meet, and he may very well be weaker raw the day he did his best mulit-ply lifting.

People where commenting on the gulf between his unequipped and equipped numbers. Your comment above futher heighlighted this.

They were smart lifts though. Cannot remember if his lifts are aboritions when he goes muilt-ply.. probably.
http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/training-logs.asp?qid=148709&ti...

I finished with a 1543 total. My squat is off quite a bit right now, since I pulled my hamstring training for the RUM last year, I just never gave it time nor a chance to come back up in strength, I just felt the squeeze was not worth the juice.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSouthern Powerlifting Federation tribute video
Return to top View Desktop Site