Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsBritains Strongest Man Under 105KG 2011 Southern England Qualifier

Britains Strongest Man Under 105KG 2011 Southern England Qualifier

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Competition database entry found for this thread: Britains Strongest Man under 105kg 2011 - Southern Qualifier (06-03-2011)

and its the best line up i have seen in years (a true clash of the titans) i cant wait Grin
Stupid question time, is Mr. Woods defending champion? If so, will he be taking a qualifying spot?
he was britians strongest man 2009... it did not happen last year.. but he is uks and englands strongest man.. im sure he said he was offered a bye but said he wanted to do it to stop everyone moaning
MrSmall
Don't think anyone would have moaned.
Madcowdrey said:
any of these guys could make the cut imo.. but i could be very wrong... if the weigh in is strick and bang on 105kg a few of these guys will not be competing

Everyone, all qualifiers, will have to be 105.00 or under

If your 105.01 at cut off point, you shouldn't be competing

I think Andy has been pretty clear about this from the start, and presume Matt (as me & JT will) will adhere to this
i really hope so mate.. it would be nice to all weigh in together so we can see everyone on the scales
MrSmall said:Don't think anyone would have moaned.

Grin
Lol bsm roundabout 105kg!
MrSmall said:Don't think anyone would have moaned.

Did you get my pm?
mikehowarth said:Lol bsm roundabout 105kg!

lol its normally roundabout 110kg Grin
Madcowdrey said:
lol its normally roundabout 110kg Grin

Unhappy

I'd love to be 110kg (and not look like a Glenn ross/Jc no likey no lightey) one day

Maybe in a couple of years then I can really have a go at the nationals at 105kg! Happy days!
MrSmall
mikehowarth said:
Did you get my pm?

Nope?
mikehowarth said:
Unhappy
I'd love to be 110kg (and not look like a Glenn ross/Jc no likey no lightey) one day
Maybe in a couple of years then I can really have a go at the nationals at 105kg! Happy days!

They would definitely all be lit up for me mate.....I'm a sexual tyranosaurus!
JC said:
They would definitely all be lit up for me mate.....I'm a sexual tyranosaurus!

T rexs spent most of their lives alone or texting ex girlfriends for emotional support according to the latest acheological findings

NO LIFTY!
mikehowarth said:
T rexs spent most of their lives alone or texting ex girlfriends for emotional support according to the latest acheological findings
NO LIFTY!

LOL Grin

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsBritains Strongest Man Under 105KG 2011 Southern England Qualifier
Return to top View Desktop Site