REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsWSM 15th-22nd of September

WSM 15th-22nd of September

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

nick
big z for the win!!!
fatter_tomorrow
nick said:big z for the win!!!

x2! z should have competed in wsm more and maybe he would be close to pudz total wins.
fatter_tomorrow said:
x2! z should have competed in wsm more and maybe he would be close to pudz total wins.

Yeah... he was just sitting on his ass during that period. Don't even think he entered a comp of any meaning Wink Tongue
dash
Cheers Davy !

Completely missed the two other tabs on that spreadsheet one of which says "Event Details" - doh !! Roll-Eyes

11 reps with 355kg after all they've done today - i'd be quite chuffed with that ! cough...k'in el Eek

Even though I'm a Z fan, it'd be really good to see Shaw win, he's been there or thereabouts for some while now, and I think would also make a worthy winner.

Misha seems to also have a great future in the sport, he's got so much raw power (obviously thru his Oly days)

REAL shame for Poundstone though, did great with that injury just to get into the final never mind anything else...Hope he has a speedy recovery

Bring on the Atlas results soon !!! Happy
What times the stone going on? This year better be on Telly!!
Stones started at 3pm local time, so 30mins ago.
very good deadlifting from terry.

awesome finals by the sounds of it - loving the updates and comments!

cant wait for the stones...
MrSmall said:They will be done and dusted in an hour.

This was posted at 1:37, so we are getting very close to that hour Angry

I am getting no work done till those results come out
dash
my "page reload" button's getting worn out here as well ! Grin
nick
Users viewing topic: nick Guest Guest Big_Rig RRouru BigT Guest Guest Guest Guest dash Guest Guest jdef Guest Guest Guest Guest Guest Guest Guest Guest Guest Nick79 MrSmall Guest Guest buzz Guest PeteHodgson davycummings Guest Guest Guest james_grahame Guest Guest fatter_tomorrow Pavel Guest Guest Guest David Guest Guest Guest Guest Guest Guest PAGAN Guest Guest Guest Guest George_Winston

:O
weeman
Z WON
weeman
Z wins wsm 2010,

Stones Poundstown 4, Bergman 5, Stefan 5 @ 26 seconds, Terry 5 @ 52, Katona 3, Best 4, Travis 3, Misca 5 @ 38 Shaw 5 @ 25, Z 5 @ 28
nick
f**k YE!!
Z wins wsm 2010, Poundstown 4, Bergman 5, Stefan 5 @ 26, Terry 5 @ 52, Katona 3, Best 4, Travis 3, Misca 5 @ 38 Shaw 5 @ 25, Z 5 @ 28
how does that work then? they werre tied for points, shaw does them in a quicker time, and z wins?

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsWSM 15th-22nd of September
Return to top View Desktop Site