Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitMike Burke - road to the Arnold's

Mike Burke - road to the Arnold's

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

James26
Interesting vid, seems him and shaw aren't best of friends anymore.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OETo61UlfIY
He seems like a really really cool guy
Post Edited: 29.01.2015 @ 03:40 AM by Nimble
Great video. I like him. I'd be excited to see him do really well this year.

What I don't get, though, is all these fallouts between competitors. I don't know the details or who's to blame, of course, but I think it's quite immature tbh. Grown men getting upset with one another! Or does that really happen this often in real life?

Loz / Tel
Shaw / Z
Shaw / Burke
Hall / Oberst (?)
Others?

Confused
LaTuta
He really seems like an absolute cool guy.One of my favorites.
I am very excited to see how much he has improved.
Nimble said:Great video. I like him. I'd be excited to see him do really well this year.

What I don't get, though, is all these fallouts between competitors. I don't know the details or who's to blame, of course, but I think it's quite immature tbh. Grown men getting upset with one another! Or does that really happen this often in real life?

Loz / Tel
Shaw / Z
Shaw / Burke
Hall / Oberst (?)
Others?

Confused

Do they need to be best friends? People are still people. Some people just wind each other up. Sometimes for no logical reason either.
ChrisMcCarthy
Whilst I think that "needle" does little for the image of the sport I do think it is understandable - f**k, I haven't liked many of the people I have worked with over the years, and their performance has rarely had much direct impact on my ability to make a living.
James26 said:Interesting vid, seems him and shaw aren't best of friends anymore.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OETo61UlfIY

great guy
i like him
People are like magnets .some parts of a magnet cant be near other parts of another magnet
1500lb yoke? Wtf!
yup, mental
Mike seems like such a cool guy.

Another one of the big names that seems to have ditched Rehband supports for SBD.
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitMike Burke - road to the Arnold's
Return to top View Desktop Site