Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsYorkshire Strongest Man Novice 2013

Yorkshire Strongest Man Novice 2013

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Lol well done Chris , I was on my own the other 2 loaders were fingering each other and eating burgers I think Confused
slimsim
Chris_Baker said:
Thanks to Mark, Neil, Ross and everyone else for putting it on and running the show smoothly, even though Ross cant load a bar properly Tongue

Harsh! You do realised that Ross "uni-glute" Philips is practically registered disabled these days?.............mentally disabled!!! Grin
slimsim said:
Harsh! You do realised that Ross "uni-glute" Philips is practically registered disabled these days?.............mentally disabled!!! Grin

Cheers simon lol Grin
adamdutton
Chris_Baker said:Thanks guys, Adam Dutton had me worried, especialy on the pressing.

Thanks to Mark, Neil, Ross and everyone else for putting it on and running the show smoothly, even though Ross cant load a bar properly Tongue

It's just a shame everything went to pot after the deadlift, I messed up on the barrel in the medley and messed up on the stones, but it's all experience, you don't learn if you never make mistakes.

Well done by the way.
N_Denning
Chris_Baker said:Thanks guys, I think everyone had a really good day. Martin was impressive taking third over people who outweighed him by 20+kilos (I think you beat me on 2 events), Adam Dutton had me worried, especialy on the pressing. I was really impressed with the smallest guy, unfortunately I cant remember his name, who weighed 83kg and deadlifted over 3x bodyweight and managed to play basketball with the first stone Happy

Mini bloke was Jordan Issott Happy

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsYorkshire Strongest Man Novice 2013
Return to top View Desktop Site