Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosSunday Training @ Olympic Strongman

Sunday Training @ Olympic Strongman

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

haha! ill be alright! ok mate ill see you there!
Thinking of coming over on Sunday for a session - ive never done any event training before so this may sound like a stupid question but is there anything i need to consider or bring with me.

Apologies if that seems like a daft question.
Nothing Really Mate, Just Your Self ( thats a good start ) and your kit ( will help )
Dont have much in the way of kit? Got some chalk that i use for deads and have some straps that i dont tend to use. Havent got my own belt as the gym i train at has 4 that members can use if there free,
yeeaahh thats all you need really, you planning on comeing down this sundayyy?

we normal get there for 10:00 - 10:30 and stay till about 3:00.
Was thinking of doing but not sure whether my lifts are up to scratch. Wouldnt mind having a go with the equipment.
that doesnt matter mate, do you live local to olympic? yeah come down there is some amazing equipment.

everyone is friendly, jus come and get stuck in
I live in Blackpool so its only about an hour away. Do i just turn up and get start lifting or will someone be able to point me in the right direction?

When i train in the gym i know what i am going to be lifting and for what reps etc. Wouldnt have a clue where to start when it comes to event training.
why o why dont we have such equipment in sunny old hartlepool lol , considering a move down south haha
well like i said everyone is friendly enough you can ask us,

depending how many turn up there has normally bin 2 groups doing different things the big boys play with the big toys and we play with the littler toys lol
Cool - ill try and make it down there then. Just dont laugh when if i pass out from trying to keep up.
dont be daft, work out at your own pace, i think its alot easier when everyones down like a sunday session the atmosphere is great
Cool - is there anywhere close by to get some lunch or am i best bringing something with me?
yeeaa you best off bringing something with you dnt think many places are open on a sundayy... there is a local subwayy but i dont know if subways open on a sunday
Nice one - all going well i should be down there around 10.30-11am.

Is it still £3 to train?

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosSunday Training @ Olympic Strongman
Return to top View Desktop Site