Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSugar tax

Sugar tax

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

baldt
little_a said: I must applaud you on a couple of well presented and articulate posts baldy mate, and I pretty much agree with every opinion that you have on this
baldt said:
you can only pound one woman.

but several prior experiences will unfortunately force me to disagree with this

I thank you Little_a however I would argue that pounding 2 or more women at the same time (unless they are consenting, open minded and up for a threeway) will eventually lead to one or both of them finding out, leading to a "correction to the bubble in the pounding market". This may lead to a recession (no woman to pound).
baldt said:
I thank you Little_a however I would argue that pounding 2 or more women at the same time (unless they are consenting, open minded and up for a threeway) will eventually lead to one or both of them finding out, leading to a "correction to the bubble in the pounding market". This may lead to a recession (no woman to pound).

I appreciate that my past actions were in fact quite greedy and no doubt led to a member of my gender going 'bout' for that time, but I'll refer you to my previous comment and state that I was greedy and simply didn't care about my fellow man. I knew that I was heading for recession, but took several steps towards quantative easing which worked out quite well eventually.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSugar tax
Return to top View Desktop Site