Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitStupid idea

Stupid idea

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Well i'm sitting at about 90kg at the moment and not a very lean 90. So plan is to cut some fat but try and keep weight to 90 or a bit over.
Ideas coments and suggestions welcome or am i been a fool?
u80 is where the party is OR EVEN u75 if ur hardcore Wink
Post Edited: 27.03.2012 @ 19:48 PM by Boar
Lets do some rowing !
vausie said:u80 is where the party is OR EVEN u75 if ur hardcore Wink

vausie last time i was under 80kg i was 17
I have to say im not a big fan of rowing boarskie.
I was just planning to loose a bit of dead weight and gain some muscle mass
its very hard and time consuming to do both at the same time but it is doable if i was you i would clean bulk to as close to 100kg as you can giving your body everything it needs to grow and repair diet and supplement wise then once you have packed on abit of wieght change your diet so you are stripping the fat you have gained but also leaving behind the muscle you have gained to make it back to 90kg but carrying more muscle mass

slimsim is the guy to ask about this
All good in theory milsy problem been i would probably struggle with some of my fitness tests at 100kg.
Might be better to drop down to about 85kg then try and build back up?
My mate has modified his diet, dropped fat, gained a bit of weight, you could have a look at his journal for ideas

http://www.sugdenbarbell.co.uk/forum/Intermittent-Fasting-to-N...
Cheers Martin
Just been having a read though and jeeeessssusssss. I just couldnt see me not eating for 18 hrs. I eat breakfast at about 06.30 and by 12.00 Im starving and getting to the point of feeling sick. Although altering my diet will now doubt help. After i moved down to bedford late last year i only eat three meals a day but i used to eat small though most thye day. Think i need to get back to this?
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitStupid idea
Return to top View Desktop Site